made a mistake

ghopper

discharged for service failure.. hour late. first one. up for panel tomorrow. no accidents besides high hooking a dolley here n there. tight schedule on that leg. complaints from other drivers about it being tight. meal wasnt done at yard like it should have.. did it on off ramp.. either way traffic contributed to it. up for panel tomorrow.. BA is saying it a 50/50 even though its first offense?

discharged for service failure.. hour late. first one. up for panel tomorrow. no accidents besides high hooking a dolley here n there. tight schedule on that leg. complaints from other drivers about it being tight. meal wasnt done at yard like it should have.. did it on off ramp.. either way traffic contributed to it. up for panel tomorrow.. BA is saying it a 50/50 even though its first offense?
We need to hear her a little bit more about what happened

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

ghopper

on the 2nd leg. they change the loads they give me at the hub. mon+tue i burned the route got it done under 8hrs. wed came around i get to the second leg... shifter has been coming up to me telling me my trailer's ready last two weeks although i already know because i hear the ivis schedule change. wed comes around i get to second leg, trailers not rdy. hook up. check on trailer numerous times since, on CS during fuel, wash/def.. trailers not ready. i check/ can feel trailer move next two hours. no shifter like last 13 days. wasnt until 2.5hr mark i realize im getting last load out for sunrise sort which other drivers have told me "they arent always going to make it" normally i dont get last trailer out... use bathroom.. (why meal then when i should be just getting out of there)... i strap up load.. get out. glad hands pissing. stop close by :censored2: with glad hand, get it to stop. head to third leg.. off ramp meal. tired.. didnt hammer down like normally. off ramp meal, walk around before, off ramp bathroom before. meal.. hit traffic to third leg.. arrive an hour late to sort. but either way its tight like other driver said.. get pulled into office.. didnt even know what was going on... thought the discrepancy was when i got out of there. immediately acknowledge i meal'ed incorrectly.. get badgered over n over again. stewart was on phone (i had no idea).. i had no idea what was going on. got really defensive because im burning up routes left n right. cussed out the sup cause i was being badgered.. n cussed out the stewart because i didnt get to talk to him before.

NAHimGOOD

i just woke up when was pulled into office.. had no idea what was going on and was being asked a zillion questions over n over again.
I'll be the first one to curse out a supe...

With all due respect of course.

But...

You have a lot of incidents going on.

What's up with that

ghopper

I'll be the first one to curse out a supe...

With all due respect of course.

But...

You have a lot of incidents going on.

What's up with that
high hooking a dolley? getting :censored2: done quick o i can do things later in the day? other driver told me about getting that last load and it being tight.. does that mean HE as well is in the wrong with that opinion?

NAHimGOOD

high hooking a dolley? getting * done quick o i can do things later in the day? other driver told me about getting that last load and it being tight.. does that mean HE as well is in the wrong with that opinion?
Well....

Technically...

We aren't talking about his incidents.

Just yours that got you jammed up.

ghopper

Well....

Technically...

We aren't talking about his incidents.

Just yours that got you jammed up.
yeah, i had a bad day... but its not like i fell asleep with the load on an off ramp or something.. so i just dont get the drama/badgering when i initially owned up to faults. if this was a recurring situation i could see the issue.

deeztier

yeah, i had a bad day... but its not like i fell asleep with the load on an off ramp or something.. so i just dont get the drama/badgering when i initially owned up to faults. if this was a recurring situation i could see the issue.
therapy

NAHimGOOD

Good luck