made a mistake

ghopper

Its because you lost y
Its because you lost your cool and the sup got butthurt.
yeah i feel like that was a huge part. just frustrating because its a tight situation time wise. so i feel like he thought there was more to it than there actually was.. idk

Shiftless

stewart was on phone (i had no idea)?

STEWARD!

First:
I'd first chew the STEWARD a new one for being a chump, if in fact he didn't verbally make you aware he was on the other line or in the conversation!

Second:
LEARN YOUR WEINGARTEN RIGHTS!

3rd:
SLOW the friend down! WAD! And learn to keep your mouth and emotions in check! Some sups will let you vent sure, Others? Not so much and now you are at panel.

Was it worth it?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
high hooking a dolley? getting * done quick o i can do things later in the day? other driver told me about getting that last load and it being tight.. does that mean HE as well is in the wrong with that opinion?
Quit being a runner gunner if you keep your job
You’re going to get somebody killed

ghopper

stewart was on phone (i had no idea)?

STEWARD!

First:
I'd first chew the STEWARD a new one for being a chump, if in fact he didn't verbally make you aware he was on the other line or in the conversation!

Second:
LEARN YOUR WEINGARTEN RIGHTS!

3rd:
SLOW the friend down! WAD! And learn to keep your mouth and emotions in check! Some sups will let you vent sure, Others? Not so much and now you are at panel.

Was it worth it?
the sup said XXXX was on the phone i thought it was someone from the 2nd leg hub... because i thought the discrepancy was when the trailer was finished..... not until 15 min of me talking did he speak to when i realized who it was..... im obvi going to slow down, but if im in the same situation.. id have to hammer either way because its tight.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
the sup said XXXX was on the phone i thought it was someone from the 2nd leg hub... because i thought the discrepancy was when the trailer was finished..... not until 15 min of me talking did he speak to when i realized who it was..... im obvi going to slow down, but if im in the same situation.. id have to hammer either way because its tight.
No you don’t it takes however long it takes
Running around like an idiot isn’t the way

if they don’t like how your doing it have them show you how to do it

ghopper

No you don’t it takes however long it takes
Running around like an idiot isn’t the way

if they don’t like how your doing it have them show you how to do it
n either way i fked up with the meal. if i didnt meal from 2nd leg to third. and did it while i was at the 2nd leg hub then they wouldnt have been able to say anything..

ManInBrown

One thing I’ve definitely noticed about the difference between feeder and package is, in feeders Stewie has no idea why they need a meeting with a driver. In package they always gave Stewie a heads up at least where I worked about what the issue was and why the driver was being called into the office. Would always have a little side meeting in package, before going into the office, hey this is why we’re going in. Feeders, nothing, hey Stewie why do they need to see me? No clue, let’s go find out. Kind of odd if you ask me.

542thruNthru

One thing I’ve definitely noticed about the difference between feeder and package is, in feeders Stewie has no idea why they need a meeting with a driver. In package they always gave Stewie a heads up at least where I worked about what the issue was and why the driver was being called into the office. Would always have a little side meeting in package, before going into the office, hey this is why we’re going in. Feeders, nothing, hey Stewie why do they need to see me? No clue, let’s go find out. Kind of odd if you ask me.
Your steward is entitled to know the details of the meeting before it happens. He should be doing his due diligence before taking a member into the office.

ghopper

seemed to go pretty well. waiting on tomorrow for decision. some pro hopper moments were "has he had any issues with this route before?" - "no" + talks about the schedule "his schedule is consistently the same every night?" "no" some anti hopper moments "did you do all you could to prevent this?" "no" + "why didnt you take meal at second leg?" "lost track of time".

ghopper

upheld discharge. and now its because i didnt go on meal while waiting for trailer. buddy reminded me you have to be on duty while getting loaded.. jeeze

x15 me

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
upheld discharge. and now its because i didnt go on meal while waiting for trailer. buddy reminded me you have to be on duty while getting loaded.. jeeze

x15 me
tenor.gif