made a mistake

ghopper

ran 3.4k mi the one week of peak too. BA telling me to "reach out to him" to work at ABF and that he "must have said something to the company"

ghopper

idk whats worse this or when MCLANE sent me out with 2K pieces alone and the rookie they sent to help ran into a 12'8 at 5mph while i was in sleeper n they let ME go lol

Last edited:

ghopper

Could they all be wrong?
when is the lady from maines paper and food from 5 years ago going to be right? youre a :censored2:ing idiot. some lady told me 5 years ago i was "going to it something". so if something happens now youre going to say "she was right!" LOL ok bud. justify your collusion in whatever way you want

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
get a union job they said. you will be protected they said. the one steward who i rarely see also mentioned "liability because of how i drive" at the in house meeting. im sry my reflexes still work i guess.
How do you drive

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
when is the lady from maines paper and food from 5 years ago going to be right? youre a *ing idiot. some lady told me 5 years ago i was "going to it something". so if something happens now youre going to say "she was right!" LOL ok bud. justify your collusion in whatever way you want
Kick his Tupperware party throwin ass.

Collusion is a fancy word.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
when is the lady from maines paper and food from 5 years ago going to be right? youre a *ing idiot. some lady told me 5 years ago i was "going to it something". so if something happens now youre going to say "she was right!" LOL ok bud. justify your collusion in whatever way you want
Wow just asked a question
I’am starting to think “they” are right
With that quick temper not sure you’re cut
out to drive for a living.
You might do better as a prison guard

ghopper

Wow just asked a question
I’am starting to think “they” are right
With that quick temper not sure you’re cut
out to drive for a living.
You might do better as a prison guard
i know, who am i to defend myself... please elaborate about what they are "right" about