made a mistake

Wait...

Ok wait...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Waaaaaaaaaaait....

Sooooooo....

You came to tell a bunch of people with jobs that you won your unemployment thing?

Wait....

Wait...

Wait....

Is that something to brag about these days?

Helping
Very helpful, and on topic. Well done.

But...this guy...thinks making more money now...is a long-term win...

.....clearly doesn't lift...

Helping.

ghopper

Very helpful, and on topic. Well done.

But...this guy...thinks making more money now...is a long-term win...

.....clearly doesn't lift...

Helping.
you dont get it. i need to make more immediately after so i can buy the truck to continually make more. its not a make more to make less situation like your :censored2: thinks it is. thats where my win came. thats what im happy about.

ghopper

Who in the world OWNS their magliner?! ( no offense)
i was just talking :censored2:. that fker pissed me off and i was wasted. but.. THE SAME GUY THAT USED TO LOAD 53's FOR UPS IN HIGHSCHOL! it makes a world of difference when youre taking 25klbs off of a pup a night in foodservice

ghopper

Wait...

Ok wait...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Waaaaaaaaaaait....

Sooooooo....

You came to tell a bunch of people with jobs that you won your unemployment thing?

Wait....

Wait...

Wait....

Is that something to brag about these days?

Helping
LOL you see more than one payment on that screenshot? only one. first time i ever got it. i was just happy to say fk you to that :censored2: idiot. it was addressed to few people. def not you.

ghopper

At least you have a happy ending unlike @Powder
yes it def was a happy ending. ty for the support. probably for the better. getting stuck round people cause i could only go 68mph was giving me road rage. plus the whole steering wheel disintegrating in your hands.. the seats that give you a sharp :censored2: pain in your tail bone cause they got 800k on em.. the only scary part was not knowing how my next job was gonna be while i get my truck. its very good. in norcal/nevada atm.. waiting on fedex's sort to finish so i can haul a long box to MO. take care man.

Back From Break

I’m not the one that got fired for stealing. That was you.

I’m surprised any company would let you pull their loads for them.

I make $150K, no expenses to cover, full medical, full retirement and sleep in my own bed every night.

If that makes me a bitch, so be it.

Go chase your $50K after all your expenses.

you dont get it. i need to make more immediately after so i can buy the truck to continually make more. its not a make more to make less situation like your :censored2: thinks it is. thats where my win came. thats what im happy about.
tumblr_621e4326052bf285b0fa2fd469aa8fdb_2861dbec_250.gif