made a mistake

KOG72

I’m full of it
Lunch is during the 4th to 6th hour if your down time is in that window then yes I agree
If your downtime is outside that window
We’re gonna have to talk about it
All of the diads should just cut off between 1:00 & 2:00 every day that would fix the no lunch gig.

quad decade guy

All of the diads should just cut off between 1:00 & 2:00 every day that would fix the no lunch gig.
Lunch used to be 12:00-13:00 no exceptions of delivery then. But then during paper records.....there was no clock......pencil whip it all day long.......until something happened....a complaint for example...an accident perhaps.

ManInBrown

They do cut off in the 177. You enter meal and the board locks, only way off the screen is entering meal end time, and it can’t be a time in the future. Can only be the current time.

ghopper

What fool would refuse reinstatement and back pay?
You refused an offer for your job back? Why? Twice?

And prefer unemployment....huh?

BS METER....100% pegged.
comprehension man. going through two other :censored2:tier companies i got a job right away. never offered a job back. DIFFERENT COMPANIES. u need to comprende before you start talking about your "bs meter"

ghopper

The problem is there should be some flexibility when it forces you to take a lunch. Even the contract is written that way (4th to 6th hour).
if i were to take a lunch between 4-6 on a 680mi run it would fk me. 2 legs 680mi. that would have to be before i get to the only hub im going to. trailer would get there later than it could and would fatigue me more. personally imo. id rather meal after the 7th hr on my way back with the empty/load.

quad decade guy

comprehension man. going through two other *tier companies i got a job right away. never offered a job back. DIFFERENT COMPANIES. u need to comprende before you start talking about your "bs meter"
K.

Got a job right away.....whew!

tootles....

BTW, I got a new BS meter...this one is pegging too....

Say, why are you still bottom feeding on BC?
if i were to take a lunch between 4-6 on a 680mi run it would fk me. 2 legs 680mi. that would have to be before i get to the only hub im going to. trailer would get there later than it could and would fatigue me more. personally imo. id rather meal after the 7th hr on my way back with the empty/load.
See, what you never learned....run your schedule as wait for it.....SCHEDULED.
If you can't do that.....TELL A DISPATCHER! Stop thinking...

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
if i were to take a lunch between 4-6 on a 680mi run it would fk me. 2 legs 680mi. that would have to be before i get to the only hub im going to. trailer would get there later than it could and would fatigue me more.
Your biggest mistake was to make this your problem and not theirs.

Back From Break
we have a route that has 6hrs of CS time on it. the #2 driver has that route. get to first leg in 50mi. then to sec leg..another 50 mi. wait two hrs.. then to third leg.. wait 4 hrs there... 12+ hr day because of the waiting. same trailers every day. same time every day. sick route. so everyone who runs that route is "stealing time"?

They would be stealing time if they did not take a meal during that 4 hr CS on the third leg. If they took a meal on the way back after the third leg...bye-bye.

You know, like what you did?

do they normally get a warning about it?

Nope.

if i were to take a lunch between 4-6 on a 680mi run it would fk me. 2 legs 680mi. that would have to be before i get to the only hub im going to.

So, you're saying that it takes you more than 6 hours to get to the hub?

You only get 11 hours of driving time. How you gonna get back?

ghopper

K.

Got a job right away.....whew!

tootles....

BTW, I got a new BS meter...this one is pegging too....

Say, why are you still bottom feeding on BC?

See, what you never learned....run your schedule as wait for it.....SCHEDULED.
If you can't do that.....TELL A DISPATCHER! Stop thinking..
Im trying to figure out whats going on with the whole unemployment getting offered job back delio. you mentioned it. cach mentioned it. dietzer liked cach's comment.... and i think the schedule on that larger mileage run is scheduled meal after second leg or at second leg which would put it past the 6th hour..

ghopper

They would be stealing time if they did not take a meal during that 4 hr CS on the third leg. If they took a meal on the way back after the third leg...bye-bye.

Nope.

omg. i'm talking about the time besides the meal. within that 4hr period. that route is consistently the same every single day. every time ive run it it is EXACTLY THE SAME. what happened to me would NEVER happen on that route because you get the SAME trailers every time. AND are you really that :censored2: stupid to not add on duty time to drive time? so if it takes me 45 min to pre trip and hook up.... and 5.25 to get there wtf would that add up to dumb:censored2:. on duty time doesnt effect drivetime dum dum. and 680 is with the third leg. its 650 with only two legs and either way if i remember correctly the break is scheduled after arrival.

ghopper

Nope.

"bye-bye" ur so :censored2: cute. while you cant even solve simple math/dont know the difference between on duty and drive time.

Back From Break
omg. i'm talking about the time besides the meal.

No. We were talking about coding hours upon hours of CS and not taking your meal during that time. Then taking a meal on the way back, and, in your case, having loads miss the sort.

every time ive run it it is EXACTLY THE SAME. what happened to me would NEVER happen on that route because you get the SAME trailers every time.

So, you can't make an adjustment for a simple change? And you call me stupid and a dumb*

so if it takes me 45 min to pre trip and hook up

God, you're slow. No wonder they got rid of you.

and 5.25 to get there wtf would that add up to dumb*.

5.25 to get there and .50 to hook and pre-trip puts your meal around the 6 hour mark. Close enough.

while you cant even solve simple math/dont know the difference between on duty and drive time.

You seem to have been slow as hell, as to why they probably got rid of you, so how can you drive 680 miles in 11 hours? I don't buy it.