made a mistake

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
"bye-bye" ur so :censored2: cute. while you cant even solve simple math/dont know the difference between on duty and drive time.
5301116B-1D16-42EA-A405-F212B2B5ACEC.gif

quad decade guy

Im trying to figure out whats going on with the whole unemployment getting offered job back delio. you mentioned it. cach mentioned it. dietzer liked cach's comment.... and i think the schedule on that larger mileage run is scheduled meal after second leg or at second leg which would put it past the 6th hour..
I'm trying to figure why you are still posting? And why' you sat around for hours and didn't ask any questions.....which got you fired for stealing time....

ghopper

No. We were talking about coding hours upon hours of CS and not taking your meal during that time. Then taking a meal on the way back, and, in your case, having loads miss the sort.

So, you can't make an adjustment for a simple change? And you call me stupid and a dumb*

God, you're slow. No wonder they got rid of you.

5.25 to get there and .50 to hook and pre-trip puts your meal around the 6 hour mark. Close enough.

You seem to have been slow as hell, as to why they probably got rid of you, so how can you drive 680 miles in 11 hours? I don't buy it.

LOL look how hard you have to try to simply not admit to you forgetting about on duty time. id :censored2: lap ur :censored2:. so it was all pre meditated huh? burn it mon. burn it tue. steal time wed? ur a :censored2: idiot. Lets do simple math again idiot. if i can go 65 mph for 11 hrs wtf does that equal? 715mi. do you think it takes me 45 minutes to get out the gate with a completed trailer idiot? no. its because its not a bid route. its extras and the extra time is me waiting for them to finish the trailer. man up like i did. admitting to your mistake. i have made adjustments to that numerous times. considering this is the FIRST time it has happened.

cachmeifucan

Its like court its always better to say less. Google reasons why people get denied or granted unemployment. Make a list of things you want to say.

ghopper

Its like court its always better to say less. Google reasons why people get denied or granted unemployment. Make a list of things you want to say.
ty cach. im hoping it goes that way. i think the fact that this is the first time is gonna help. they printed me out a convo i had with the lower supe. idk what they call them. thats totally irrelevant. so im hoping it goes well. if i get it back its obvi not going to happen again. so hopefully i do. thanks man.

ghopper

No. We were talking about coding hours upon hours of CS and not taking your meal during that time. Then taking a meal on the way back, and, in your case, having loads miss the sort.

So, you can't make an adjustment for a simple change? And you call me stupid and a dumb*

God, you're slow. No wonder they got rid of you.

5.25 to get there and .50 to hook and pre-trip puts your meal around the 6 hour mark. Close enough.

You seem to have been slow as hell, as to why they probably got rid of you, so how can you drive 680 miles in 11 hours? I don't buy it.
i honestly think the supe thought it was comparable to me not mealing on the 6hr cs route, which it isnt. and or i should have known better because of the "4-6 rule" which makes no sense because of the times ive ran the 650mi or 660mi to where i got held up waiting on the trailer to be finished to where mealing between 4-6 would require me stopping before the only hub im going to.

Back From Break
theyre contesting it. phone call is 11:15am tue

Of course they are. You were fired for stealing. Sorry, no unemployment for you.

You are a thief.

LOL look how hard you have to try to simply not admit to you forgetting about on duty time.

Trust me, I know DOT HOS. I did not forget about anything.

steal time wed?

You said it, I didn’t. Well, I actually did confirmed what you said.

ur a :censored2: idiot

I still have a job…do you?

Who’s the :censored2: idiot?

if i can go 65 mph for 11 hrs wtf does that equal?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but averaging 65 mph over 11 hours is dreaming, on a daily basis, with traffic and everything.

do you think it takes me 45 minutes to get out the gate with a completed trailer idiot?

You said it did. I called you a slow ass.

man up like i did. admitting to your mistake.

I made no mistake. You stole from your employer and wondered why you got fired.

considering this is the FIRST time it has happened.

So, it is OK to steal ONE time?

i honestly think the supe thought it was comparable to me not mealing on the 6hr cs route, which it isnt. and or i should have known better because of

You don’t get it. It is the same thing. You took over 2 hours of CS, didn’t take a meal, and then took your meal on the way back to the hub, causing missed trailers.

What don’t you understand?

I still have a job….do you?

ghopper

Of course they are. You were fired for stealing. Sorry, no unemployment for you.

You are a thief.

Trust me, I know DOT HOS. I did not forget about anything.

You said it, I didn’t. Well, I actually did confirmed what you said.

I still have a job…do you?

Who’s the :censored2: idiot?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but averaging 65 mph over 11 hours is dreaming, on a daily basis, with traffic and everything.

You said it did. I called you a slow ass.

I made no mistake. You stole from your employer and wondered why you got fired.

So, it is OK to steal ONE time?

You don’t get it. It is the same thing. You took over 2 hours of CS, didn’t take a meal, and then took your meal on the way back to the hub, causing missed trailers.

What don’t you understand?

I still have a job….do you?
you cant even add up DOT hrs. LOL. youve never been to the farm fields of AZ. prolly havnt ever been on the pike. i OWN my own magliner hand truck. LOL i bet u thought your 170 pieces in package car was rough. im in good ol TN no clearing house requests idiot. STILL pretending like your :censored2: doesnt stink/gods gift never make a mistake. youd be WAY more SOL than me in this situation. why you advocate for slamming someone for being a human being cause your self worth is tied up into it. *

Last edited by a moderator:

quad decade guy

Say ghopper,

Let's boil this down....you are from TN.....you get it....right?

You stayed around waiting for your finished trailer?

It turned into 2 hours........

You just sat there? Good so far?

In my 40 years........(get that?) I would have after about 10 seconds, called dispatch and asked: "How long do you want me to wait?"
Or walk to dispatch or send a message.....

Note: All would have absolved you of ANYTHING that happened with time after that as long as you worked as instructed....

Now, being a "burner"(whatever that means)(smarter, apparently than everyone else...) you "showed" them and soaked up the extra OT
and to top it all off took meal on the way back.

Causing missed service...that's what they are really upset about....I've seen it countless times.

Sonny......calling us friend'n idiots doesn't help your cause.

You don't get unemployment here for being fired.

Lastly.....why are you still posting here? You lost your job. Be free......TN is nice......go fishing after you look for another job.

Back From Break
you never make a mistake

Never said that I don't make mistakes, but your mistake made 2 trailers miss the sort...and you didn't even call them to let them know.

youd be WAY more SOL than me in this situation

I wouldn't be in that situation. If they changed my outbounds to sort down, 2 hours later than my normal loads, I would have taken my meal sometime in the next 2 hours of down time and then, if the trailers missed the sort, it was on them.

Remember, you stayed on the clock for over 2 hours and then took your meal on the way back.

why you advocate for slamming someone for being a human being cause your self worth is tied up into it. *

I didn't start this, you did. I told you what you did wrong and you kept pushing back. So, I treated you like the child you are and put you in your place, whether you liked it or not.

Causing missed service...that's what they are really upset about....I've seen it countless times.

Yep. This is why he got fired. If the loads made the sort, he would most likely have only got a warning letter for the meal thing...unless there is more to the story.

Last edited:

Back From Break
youd be WAY more SOL than me in this situation. why you advocate for slamming someone for being a human being cause your self worth is tied up into it.

You really want to do this?

OK, let's go.

i bet u thought your 170 pieces in package car was rough

Spent 10 years delivering 500 and picking up 600. I wouldn't say it was a piece of cake, but kept me in shape.

I could do 170 blindfolded.

prolly havnt ever been on the pike

Mileage job. 3070 mi/wk.

i OWN my own magliner hand truck

Does that make you a man?

no accidents besides high hooking a dolley here n there

High hooking here n there? How many times is here n there?

Most people learn the first time, I guess you're too busy burning up routes to worry about doing it by the methods.

got really defensive because im burning up routes left n right

To hell with safety and the methods. Run hard and burn up every route.

cussed out the sup cause i was being badgered

Cussed out the Sup and you wondered why they fired you for stealing, and wouldn't cut you some slack?

cussed out the stewart because i didnt get to talk to him before

So, after pissing off the Company, you now piss of the Union?

You're brilliant.

i kinda caused a scene....

Ya think?

other driver told me about getting that last load and it being tight

So it now comes out. You knew you could be getting that last load, that sort down load, and that it was tight. But you said it took you 2.5 hours of CS to realize that you DID get that last load, that load that the other driver told you that you could get.

You lost track of time for 2.5 hours? I call BS and so did the Company.

if this was a recurring situation i could see the issue.

Again, you think it is OK to steal just ONE time.

im obvi going to slow down, but if im in the same situation.. id have to hammer either way because its tight.

Again, there is more to the story. You normally hammer, but this time you deliberately slowed down, even when you knew it was tight and that you may not make it even if you hammered.

You slowed down, took a meal on the way back, trailers missed the sort and you wonder why you got fired?

either way i fked up with the meal. if i didnt meal from 2nd leg to third. and did it while i was at the 2nd leg hub then they wouldnt have been able to say anything..

So, you do know the methods and do know what you should have done. But you elected not to follow the methods or your schedule, and then wondered why you got fired?

"why didnt you take meal at second leg?" "lost track of time"

Lost track of time for 2.5 hours? I call BS. You knew exactly what you were doing.

upheld discharge. and now its because i didnt go on meal while waiting for trailer. buddy reminded me you have to be on duty while getting loaded

Wait a minute. You said you lost track of time as to why you did not meal. Now you're saying that a buddy told you that you need to be on duty while your trailer is loaded.

You never had any intention of taking a meal. You even quoted, I mean incorrectly quoted, FMCSA Regulations thinking that you are to remain on the clock while being loaded.

You told the Company you lost track of time as to why you did not meal. You should have also been fired for dishonesty. You lied to the Company. You had every intention of staying on the clock the whole time, and taking your meal on the way back.

upheld discharge. and now its because i didnt go on meal while waiting for trailer. buddy reminded me you have to be on duty while getting loaded.. jeeze

Again, you never had any intention of taking your meal, yet you told the Company that you did not take a meal because you lost track of time. Dishonesty is a Cardinal sin, immediate discharge.

the one steward who i rarely see also mentioned "liability because of how i drive

Yep. You hammer all the time, except this time, when it is tight getting the trailers to make the sort. This time you slow down and don't hammer and wonder why the Company wanted to get rid of you.

someone/people didnt like me so i got fked over. the end.

You cussed out a Sup, cussed out the Union, drove like a maniac, stole from your employer, lied to your employer, had trailers miss the sort, high hooked on several occasions and now wonder why you supposedly got fked?

and i think the schedule on that larger mileage run is scheduled meal after second leg or at second leg which would put it past the 6th hour..

Now you're blaming the schedule? You tried to blame your buddy for telling you that you get paid while being loaded. That didn't work so you try something else.

its extras and the extra time is me waiting for them to finish the trailer

Waiting 2.5 hours for them to finish the trailer and not taking your meal during that time, a meal that is scheduled to be taken on that leg? And then taking a meal on the way back missing the sort. And you wonder why you got fired.

get a union job they said. you will be protected they said

It's hard to protect a thief, it's hard to get a thief their job back.

"bye-bye" ur so :censored2: cute

I still have a job....Do you?

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
IDES-STUPIF-D-* will be in my KW by the end of the year. making more than when i was at UPS. scumbag entitled fks like you. and i won unemployment you :censored2: * *. go * yourself low life
Wait...

Ok wait...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Waaaaaaaaaaait....

Sooooooo....

You came to tell a bunch of people with jobs that you won your unemployment thing?

Wait....

Wait...

Wait....

Is that something to brag about these days?

Helping