Mailbox numbers...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ground can...I've seen entries(I edit online enotes, and it tells who and what opco did the entry) so clearly there is a way.
I'm still trying to find a way to do this directly thru the scanner, butt I give up...

So Monday was 3 routes into one. 250 miles today in 6 different towns

sketch-1552905304262.png

Guess the house#!

Ugh, seriously??? That black-on-black works with cars/trucks, butt not on mailbox #s!

U lucky it was mid day, otherwise, I would have applied DEX 003 & let the regular bid driver deal with it Tuesday.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yeah, I would have to assume that those are people who really don’t want anything delivered to their house.

SmithBarney

Like the guy who yelled at me today, secured 6 apartment unit, 6 buzzers only two are labeled(not the one I needed)... I rang two of the blank ones.. he came down, it was for another apartment, I thanked him for opening the door, suggested if they want deliveries they might want to label their buttons.

P1 Failure

Years ago when I was a swing I was delivering to an address out in the boonies and drove back and forth on the road but couldn't find the house. There was the one mailbox that had no numbers on it so I tried it. It was the right address and let the lady know that she should have numbers on her box. She showed me a new mailbox they were gonna put up with numbers on it. Was pretty funny. The next day my manager said that she had called and complained about me. Her complaint was that I wrote her house number on her mailbox with a sharpie. He asked if I did that and I said no. I told him the story. I will open up peoples mailboxes to see if I have the right address by looking at the mail or usually there is a number inside that the USPS driver has marked in there but would never write on it. The only thing I could think of is the USPS driver wrote it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Like the guy who yelled at me today, secured 6 apartment unit, 6 buzzers only two are labeled(not the one I needed)... I rang two of the blank ones.. he came down, it was for another apartment, I thanked him for opening the door, suggested if they want deliveries they might want to label their buttons.

If they insist on making it hard for you to deliver their packages, they have no right to complain it's hard for them to get their packages.

"He wanted me to guess which one was his. Looks like I guessed wrong!"

"If you can't make a decent effort to let me know where you are, I won't make a decent effort to find you."

I gotta million of 'em.

SmithBarney

If they insist on making it hard for you to deliver their packages, they have no right to complain it's hard for them to get their packages.

"He wanted me to guess which one was his. Looks like I guessed wrong!"

"If you can't make a decent effort to let me know where you are, I won't make a decent effort to find you."

I gotta million of 'em.

Well there is no pleasing people like this, I also called them apartments, and he scoffed and said "no these are condo's" made my day that the package wasn't for him.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Well there is no pleasing people like this, I also called them apartments, and he scoffed and said "no these are condo's"
That’s where I would’ve said “Oh gosh gee, well that’s a horse of an entirely different color - obviously my bad then” and put on my best puffed up ‘me so sawwy’ face and made rapid sobbing sounds.