Management Pension Buyout conversation time, again...

upschuck

Come on now. Orion technology does help a lot of new guys. It's not perfect by any means. But is does help a guy going out in the blind. I know damn well I wish I woulda had it back in the day to run a route blind. It woulda been a big stress reliever. Us guys that have seniority and our own bid routes , yea, no , it's a joke.
The hardest part of running a route blind is the delivery point, not the way to deliver. There wasn't much stress for me, you can take forever, and they never did say a thing.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I am up for lunch anytime. I am not in the NW district so that might be a problem.

There is a difference between sticking up for yourself and fighting management on every thing day after day. You are the employee, work as instructed (just like any where else). Do not take that to mean, do as I say.....

It is the same argument everyday so I will leave it that.....
Went to my center manager yesterday to tell him I was going over 9.5 for the third day. He looked at me, went to the computer and stated I have a 8.2 plan day. Funny thing is it was a 10 hr day on paper at the end of the day. Needless to say he told me to call him a hr before 9.5 hrs to tell me to bring back stops to stay under 9.5. I asked him how that 8.2 day was looking, his response” copy that”. So why do center managers think we are lying to them and go to computers and numbers for the holy Grail of answers to problems. Managers need to learn to not assume we are out to screw them over and take what info we have for them as issue they should look at not ignore. Personally I will take triple pay all day if you don’t want to believe me, it’s your butt not mine.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Went to my center manager yesterday to tell him I was going over 9.5 for the third day. He looked at me, went to the computer and stated I have a 8.2 plan day. Funny thing is it was a 10 hr day on paper at the end of the day. Needless to say he told me to call him a hr before 9.5 hrs to tell me to bring back stops to stay under 9.5. I asked him how that 8.2 day was looking, his response” copy that”. So why do center managers think we are lying to them and go to computers and numbers for the holy Grail of answers to problems. Managers need to learn to not assume we are out to screw them over and take what info we have for them as issue they should look at not ignore. Personally I will take triple pay all day if you don’t want to believe me, it’s your butt not mine.
I stopped worrying about it years ago... I’ve seen big discrepancies in different routes I had ran throughout the years.... some were unfair..... even routes that I know I shouldn’t have bonused 2 hours on, but did....they think it is easy to measure every stop in someone’s day but it’s not so cut and dry... but they keep the impression that it is....why do you think we are always so low on people.....their numbers say we should run this many but really need this many more... smoke and mirrors....any decent manager who has been here long enough will tell you that....(behind closed doors of course...)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You must be new

Drivers are all liars and thieves

Once you understand this everything gets easier