Manchester England bomb

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don't see an "undercurrent" or insidious movement by the mussies
There's only one muzzy.
muzzy.jpg~c200

bbsam

Staff member
Omg , innocent Brit kids were killed by isis , and seems like you work race into it to justify their cause !! You think the world will cure itself of this evil scum by talking with them or another useless peace rally !!
Either your with the moral majority or with the Islamic Jihadist ,, no ones forcing you to stay in oppressed America , the exit door is always open friend !!
To whom are you speaking?

bbsam

Staff member
You don't see an "undercurrent" or insidious movement by the mussies to establish themselves and then exert control?

BTW, Ramadan starts May 27 and lasts until June 25.
"Why is this important?", you ask.

Gosh.......I don't know.....maybe you could google "Tet offensive" and learn what the VC and NVA chose to do on one of their holidays.
Are you going to lock yourself inside starting May 27fh?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm also aware that New York City is in America.
If I recall some mussies bombed the marathon.

Your turn.
Oklahoma City is in America and some white guy bombed it.
Atlanta is in America and some white christian bombed it.

Radical muslims aren't the only ones who resort to terrorism.

vantexan

I'm beginning to believe that people who think aborting babies is ok have no problem with the occasional terrorist attack. What's a little killing after all? Very likely that they like seeing certain groups being killed. Poetic justice, what goes around...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Seriously? ISIS has spread to numerous countries and their intent is to destroy the West. If we had stayed in Iraq we could have suppressed this at the start. If you don't believe this then I might as well be talking to a wall.
Had we stayed out of Iraq in the first place there would be no ISIL there. We go into that country and bomb innocent people including women and children. I'd be pissed too and want to retaliate.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You don't see an "undercurrent" or insidious movement by the mussies to establish themselves and then exert control?

BTW, Ramadan starts May 27 and lasts until June 25.
"Why is this important?", you ask.

Gosh.......I don't know.....maybe you could google "Tet offensive" and learn what the VC and NVA chose to do on one of their holidays.
It's interesting to get am insight into the mind of a conspiracist. Well done BTW.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seriously? ISIS has spread to numerous countries and their intent is to destroy the West. If we had stayed in Iraq we could have suppressed this at the start. If you don't believe this then I might as well be talking to a wall.
If the US had stayed the hell out of Iraq, there would almost certainly be no ISIS.
ISIS is Bush's legacy unfortunately.

Added:
Had we stayed out of Iraq in the first place there would be no ISIL there.
Damn ... beat me to it.