Mandatory masks

Non sequitur

Statistics, statistics, statistics!

Boil the numbers. Let's say the demographic of the average victim is a 74 former smoking male, who also is prediabetic and stuffers from hypertension, with a 34 bmi. Ok based on these conditions, average US mortality is 75. So just as any terminal condition or illness the individual chooses his or hers statical aberration.

Sucks doesn't it.

Faceplanted

You have no data to support your “hurr durr hospitals are getting full“... just like I thought.

what if I told you hospitals get more money from the federal government for covid19 hospitalizations? Sounds fake right? Lots of hospitals canceled all elective surgeries which cut off lots of their Main income... Classify a hospitalization as COVID (it seems lots of people are testing positive) and they get paid more from the feds. My wife works for a hospital, if you come in with a gastrointestinal issue and test positive for covid19 even if that’s not why you were there in the first place, that gets classified as a covid19 hospitalization.

watdaflock?

Faceplanted

Google supports me. Search "ICU bed shortage coronavirus" and you'll find plenty of examples.
Coronavirus: Severe shortage of ICU beds reported in Ventura County
Hope this helps.
Did you even read the article. It says they are preparing for possible surge icu activations. It does not say they are even at that level yet

If most hospitals icus run at 85-90% capacity to stay profitable what does a severe shortage mean?

can you show me hospitals at surge icu levels?

do you understand that most smaller hospitals will throw any patient in icu that is covid19 positive even if they do not need icu levels of care? They are doing this to lots of pregnant woman to keep them out of the maternity ward due to spreading covid19.

watdaflock?

Did you even read the article. It says they are preparing for possible surge icu activations. It does not say they are even at that level yet

If most hospitals icus run at 85-90% capacity to stay profitable what does a severe shortage mean?

can you show me hospitals at surge icu levels?

do you understand that most smaller hospitals will throw any patient in icu that is covid19 positive even if they do not need icu levels of care? They are doing this to lots of pregnant woman to keep them out of the maternity ward due to spreading covid19.
Sure, lets just continue to hope nothing else happens in our country. Not like America ever gets hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes...amirite?

Faceplanted

Sure, lets just continue to hope nothing else happens in our country. Not like America ever gets hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes...amirite?
Ok so now you moved the goal posts.

We went from “the hospitals are full” to “what if we have a natural disaster”

what if we have a nuclear accident? What if we have a terrorist attack? What if what if what if.

watdaflock?

Ok so now you moved the goal posts.

We went from “the hospitals are full” to “what if we have a natural disaster”

what if we have a nuclear accident? What if we have a terrorist attack? What if what if what if.
I never said hospitals are full. Quit putting words in my mouth. It's not moving goal posts, it's the point why cv19 should still be a concern. If we have another disaster, a lot of metro areas will be in trouble.