Mandatory masks

PT Car Washer

I'm confused where you get your Doodle? Anyway Florida is not reporting daily covid-19 hospitalizations. I won't even get in to Rebekah Jones...
Florida is not reporting their numbers because they are being overwhelmed. Everyday is a new record number. All of the Republican Governors are shutting down their states. Over 200,000 dead Americans by election day. Reelect trump.

Faceplanted

Florida is not reporting their numbers because they are being overwhelmed. Everyday is a new record number. All of the Republican Governors are shutting down their states. Over 200,000 dead Americans by election day. Reelect trump.
First off, my wife works for the VA and one of the 2 main hospital “companies” in a major Florida city. You said they are so overwhelmed, yet elective surgeries are back on. From her dealings in the hospital and what she hears from the doctors with whom she works with in the OR, overrun is not the case. She works at about 5 hospitals within the “group”

Let me explain this simple fact.

there are 2 types of covid icu cases.

You have people in icu to be segregated from the rest of the hospital patients

than you have people in icu needing icu levels of medical treatment due to covid

DeSantis said, let’s stop classifying people in the icu WITH covid, and let’s start only counting people in the icu who are primarily in there due to COVID and need icu levels of care due to covid.

thats a bad thing?

and why are People always making this about trump. Who gives a :censored2: about trump. We are trying to conversation about actual stats and data, yet once again trump gets brought back up because of the amount of seethe. Why does everybody have to make this political, you know why, because the media got to you.

Last edited:

zimbomb

than you have people in icu needing icu levels of medical treatment due to covid

DeSantis said, let’s stop classifying people in the icu WITH covid, and let’s start only counting people in the icu who are primarily in there due to COVID and need icu levels of care due to covid.

thats a bad thing?
Yes that's a bad thing.

PT Car Washer

First off, my wife works for the VA and one of the 2 main hospital “companies” in a major Florida city. You said they are so overwhelmed, yet elective surgeries are back on. From her dealings in the hospital and what she hears from the doctors with whom she works with in the OR, overrun is not the case. She works at about 5 hospitals within the “group”

thats a bad thing?

and why are People always making this about trump. Who gives a :censored2: about trump. We are trying to conversation about actual stats and data, yet once again trump gets brought back up because of the amount of seethe. Why does everybody have to make this political, you know why, because the media got to you.
Wow. I did not realize it was so bad. Trump is the one that made a pandemic a political football. trump told the American people it was just a cold and would be over by Summer. He is still saying that. I am starting to believe that trump is lying to us.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wow. I did not realize it was so bad. Trump is the one that made a pandemic a political football. trump told the American people it was just a cold and would be over by Summer. He is still saying that. I am starting to believe that trump is lying to us.
If the world wasnt such a bunch of bitches, it would be over already, and wed be balls deep in sports, hollywood drama, tv shows, etc...

Faceplanted

Zooo mi god bro. The politicians are lying!!!

You don’t see the big picture. Your another victim of the 2 party charade. Congrats on not critical thinking.

Nobody cares about cancer, heart disease, or other death causing problems that can be solved. This issues can be cut down massively with proper food, being healthy, vitamin d, and hydration... nobody cares

But when it comes to a coronavirus strand, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Faceplanted

You willing to die for the cause? Lol
Are you willing to die from eating high fructose corn syrup

Are you willing to die from glyphosate?

are you willing to die from drunk drivers?

Are you willing to die from terrorism?

I hate to be the one to tell this to you friend, it’s hard to accept. But we are all Going to die

Faceplanted

I'll take that as a no. You little Drumpf :censored2:. Lol
I’m willing to die how ever I’m going to die. I’m not going to live in fear. You should try it one day. It’s a main ingredient in freedom. And once again, here comes trump into the debate. And here comes name calling. The first sign of defeat and brain overload from facts that you can’t accept. Literal sheep.

MAKAVELI

I’m willing to die how ever I’m going to die. I’m not going to live in fear. You should try it one day. It’s a main ingredient in freedom. And once again, here comes trump into the debate. And here comes name calling. The first sign of defeat and brain overload from facts that you can’t accept. Literal sheep.
Got to love you Drumpf cuckservatives. All talk and no action. LMFAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Poop Head

Judge me.
My dad. 65 year old Roofer and hopeless alcholic.

"People just need to learn how to :censored2:ing die!!!"

Kmcd

If the world wasnt such a bunch of bitches, it would be over already, and wed be balls deep in sports, hollywood drama, tv shows, etc...
No he didn't it's the Democratic party that is making it to be so much more!! If you would read they don't know enough about it to say anything!!!

zimbomb

They are now making all employees wear facemask
Yes, but people with a "medical exemption" will be supplied with a plastic face shield.
faceshield~3.jpg