Mandatory masks

vvv

As soon as you touch your mask it’s contaminated so will you be putting a new mask at every business you go into?

EXACTLY what I have been saying for months. Yet you see so many people wearing the same damn mask for weeks n months.....they are bringing so much contamination to their face yet think they are are being considerate and the good person for following "rules". Those are the people I'll stay away from for sure.

vvv

As soon as you touch your mask it’s contaminated so will you be putting a new mask at every business you go into?

Ahhhh.....don't forget to either take off and dispose of your gloves at every stop or use disinfectant on your hands and wipe down every single thing you touch to get in n out of the truck, along with every single thing you touch to operate the package car stop to stop as well otherwise it's all for naught.

PLEASE!!

vvv

Yes you contaminated the mask the second you put it on. It's kind of the whole idea of the public covering their face holes. You keep your :censored2: to yourself the best you can. Now if you want to increase your protection and others around you look in to disposable electrostatic charged melt blown fiber's. Nano fiber is definitely the future, lighter, longer lasting and easy to self sanitize.

G_T_F_O_H!!!! :)

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
A facial mask for the general public is not to necessarily stop the individual from getting infected but to slow the spread of the disease by lowering the viral droplets being exhaled into the air by an individual. Ttku.
I get that but with them saying now that it’s airborne this won’t help anyone. Regardless there is still so much they still don’t know and it seems everyday we have no info etc that keeps coming out. Just the other day they announced a new list of symptoms it’s insane.
1AB535B1-085B-4234-BFA6-1960A3D58C69.jpeg

Non sequitur

The UPS delivery driver is the healthiest employee at our company. Lots of exercise check, lots of fresh air and sun check, constant exposure to other folks germs check. They are like farmers, not cooped up and constantly working.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Do you believe any medical professionals?
Or do you mean these so called medical professionals?

watdaflock?

I love how people bring up other countries that do not have the us constitution. It’s 100% irrelevant. Deaths are down 80%. How much more do deaths have to go down to make you feel comfortable?
Yea, who cares about those 20%? It's only another half a million dead.*

*Trumplican mentality.

Faceplanted

Yea, who cares about those 20%? It's only another half a million dead.*

*Trumplican mentality.
See this is the irrational thinking that is an issue with modern society. I’m saying covid19 deaths are down 80% from peak, and still dropping.

people die bro, welcome to life. If this covid issue is dropping drastically, why now are we doing all these things? They were not needed for it to drop 80%......

watdaflock?

If this covid issue is dropping drastically, why now are we doing all these things? They were not needed for it to drop 80%......
The "covid issue" is not dropping, deaths are. The amount of patients taking up space in hospitals and permanent lifelong effects of the virus are two reasons why to have concern.

Faceplanted

The "covid issue" is not dropping, deaths are. The amount of patients taking up space in hospitals and permanent lifelong effects of the virus are two reasons why to have concern.
usa hospitalizations are down. What are you talking about. Florida hospitalizations dropped and are staying flat over the past month or so.

show me data to support your claim.

Attachments

• 3C8981A7-AD8E-4311-A393-D5783DF7FC4C.jpeg
    3C8981A7-AD8E-4311-A393-D5783DF7FC4C.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 78