Mandatory masks

Makiveli

The best way to beat this stupid rule is for everyone on a shift to replace mask ever 20 mins as per directions. That way they be burning thru masks along with the broken ones.

Fighting your adversary with financial hardship will have them think twice. We went thru 2 boxes last night.

I’m just following safe work methods after all...

Poop Head

Judge me.
The best way to beat this stupid rule is for everyone on a shift to replace mask ever 20 mins as per directions. That way they be burning thru masks along with the broken ones.

Fighting your adversary with financial hardship will have them think twice. We went thru 2 boxes last night.

I’m just following safe work methods after all...
You think UPS is scared to throw away money on something proven to be stupid and ineffective? Think again..

Makiveli

You think UPS is scared to throw away money on something proven to be stupid and ineffective? Think again..
Yes that’s true but your should also know they only have the attention span of a 2 year old and only ride something hard for about a week and move on to the next doushe idea

Faceplanted

Attachments

• CE7AEE03-9537-4134-B978-AD9AC6E658B8.png
    CE7AEE03-9537-4134-B978-AD9AC6E658B8.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 81

zimbomb

I thought Florida was a hot spot. Florida is a “worst case scenario”

Yet here we are.
I'm confused where you get your Doodle? Anyway Florida is not reporting daily covid-19 hospitalizations. I won't even get in to Rebekah Jones...

Faceplanted

Listen guy, you may have your fancy graphs, and your numbers. But the american people are all gonna die unless we wear masks and vote democrat. And thats a fact. Check facebook
Your correct!!!! We will die. Tweeter told me and I verified with cnn.

Attachments

• C323EEAE-7FDD-4BA6-9202-167BD50BD256.png
    C323EEAE-7FDD-4BA6-9202-167BD50BD256.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 84