Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
People are born with their sexual preferences. you cant Pray the Gay Away.
I am an athiest but to you religious folks I'd dare say they are as your God created them.
Again this our country,not your church
What does that have to do with what he said, marriage is a literal religious ceremony

Remove the religion and it's not marriage, it's just a union of some flavor

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You mean like what Trump did with the illegals that crossed the border?
Separation was the only thing that allowed detention, otherwise it's "welcome and you're free to go" 100% open border due to our broken immigration laws and convoluted legal decisions

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What does that have to do with what he said, marriage is a literal religious ceremony

Remove the religion and it's not marriage, it's just a union of some flavor
wrong. It's religious if you add religion to it.
My wife and I rote our own vows,made our own pledges to each other and not a whiff of religion was anywhere to be found .It's lasted well over 30 years and I'm just as legally married as those married in the church.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
318517035_194437786496748_3238769703333378218_n.jpg

wilberforce15

You mean like what Trump did with the illegals that crossed the border?
No. Separating children from their sex traffickers is a good thing.

You have to separate all the kids to have a chance to find out which ones are parents or family, and which ones are sex traffickers and mules.

Separating adults from children was the only responsible policy.
You just want to enable sex trafficking under the guise of keeping adults together with the children they dragged there.

wilberforce15

People are born with their sexual preferences. you cant Pray the Gay Away.
I am an athiest but to you religious folks I'd dare say they are as your God created them.
Again this our country,not your church
You can absolutely pray the gay away, as can be shown in thousands of examples.
People may be born with it. That's also irrelevant.

We don't have to accept something just because it's a natural or inherited behavior for them.
Some people are inherently more violent, more addictive, etc. Man's natural state isn't perfect. You don't have to accept whatever is 'natural' for them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You can absolutely pray the gay away, as can be shown in thousands of examples.
People may be born with it. That's also irrelevant.

We don't have to accept something just because it's a natural or inherited behavior for them.
Some people are inherently more violent, more addictive, etc. Man's natural state isn't perfect. You don't have to accept whatever is 'natural' for them.
thats complete and utter tripe.

wilberforce15

The folks that wrote the constitution were not religious and many of them owned people as property.
9 of the 13 states had an established church when they joined the union, and that was perfectly constitutional. They would know, because they wrote it.
Just go ahead and say you don't care what the constitution says, and you just bring it out whenever you think it might be convenient.

Thomas Jefferson was the liberal of his day by his policy of castrating sodomites. That was the lefty position.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No. Separating children from their sex traffickers is a good thing.

You have to separate all the kids to have a chance to find out which ones are parents or family, and which ones are sex traffickers and mules.

Separating adults from children was the only responsible policy.
You just want to enable sex trafficking under the guise of keeping adults together with the children they dragged there.
Tearing families apart was very popular amongst the slave traders and the Nazi's in the Concentration camps. You can call it whatever you wish if it helps you sleep better at night but a rose is a rose

wilberforce15

Tearing families apart was very popular amongst the slave traders and the Nazi's in the Concentration camps. You can call it whatever you wish if it helps you sleep better at night but a rose is a rose
You separate adults from children so that you can find out who is family, and who is an abuser.
You haven't even addressed that very obvious point.
The purpose of the separation was to keep families together, and separate the traffickers.

wilberforce15

I was going to say it was bull:censored2: but settled for tripe.
the camps that try to Pray the Gay away are nothing short of Child Abuse
Who said children?
I've known men who left homosexuality behind in their 30s and are now in their 70s.
Perverse desires do not need to rule your life.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
9 of the 13 states had an established church when they joined the union, and that was perfectly constitutional. They would know, because they wrote it.
Just go ahead and say you don't care what the constitution says, and you just bring it out whenever you think it might be convenient.

Thomas Jefferson was the liberal of his day by his policy of castrating sodomites. That was the lefty position.
Thomas Jefferson was also a Slave Owner,and a proponent of separation of Church and State

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
wrong. It's religious if you add religion to it.
My wife and I rote our own vows,made our own pledges to each other and not a whiff of religion was anywhere to be found .It's lasted well over 30 years and I'm just as legally married as those married in the church.
I was married on the beach in Maui. Guy that married us was also the doorman at the resort. The piece of paper I received from the State of Hawaii states "Marriage License" even though it wasn't religious. Much of the ceremony was in the Native Hawaiian language so I don't fully know what I said "I do" to.