Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why was gay marriage forced upon us ?
National divorce rates weren't increasing.
Lawyers realized that with more couples getting married, business would be better.
Not just divorce , but all aspects of legal work.

wilberforce15

Are you in a gay marriage?
The existence of gay marriage, so-called marriage, defines what marriages for the rest of us. My marriage was undefined. It used to be the uniting of man and woman for life. But the revolution that created gay marriage changed the legal definition of the marriage that I am in.

bbsam

Staff member
The very act of marriage is a religious ceremony. Whether it be Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, etc. And in all those religious ceremonies except one, it is between a Man & Women.
That would be fine as long as the government doesn’t treat couples differently.

wilberforce15

That would be fine as long as the government doesn’t treat couples differently.
Treating couples differently as something that every institution in the history of mankind has done, until right now. Only now do we pretend to be so stupid not to know the difference. An actual heterosexual marriage has always been treated differently than some gay mirage.

wilberforce15

These lefties love to regulate everything under the sun.

They love to regulate every factory from top to bottom.

But there is a factory that creates people and determines the future of your society, and they pretend that they don't want to regulate it and it is of no consequence.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What happens now when three want to marry each other?
The the union of actor Victor Hugo Prada, teacher John Alejandro Rodriguez and journalist Manuel Jose Bermudez was made official in Medellin on June 8, 2017.
Speaking to Colombian magazine Semana, the men said the roots of their relationship started in 1999 when Manuel and John first met and began a relationship. That match then grew to include a third person, Alex Esneider Zabala, whom the couple met in 2004. It expanded still further when they met Victor, the youngest in the union, in 2012.
The men told Semana that they lived happily in the four person relationship for several years until Alex tragically fell victim to stomach cancer two years ago.
Victor explained that the trio have signed legal papers with a solicitor in Medellin that establishes them as a family unit with inheritance rights.
{ they want Alex's pension money }

bbsam

Staff member
Treating couples differently as something that every institution in the history of mankind has done, until right now. Only now do we pretend to be so stupid not to know the difference. An actual heterosexual marriage has always been treated differently than some gay mirage.
Our Constitution says we’re different.

bbsam

Staff member
No, it doesn't.

You hate everyone who wrote the thing, and everyone who interpreted it, and everyone who lived here for two centuries.

Every single one of them was a so-called bigot or a so-called racist or whatever else.

Spare me your fake constitution-love. You hate it.
I neither love it nor hate it. I do believe that we should aspire to live up to it though.

It must really bother you to know that I am just as much an American as you are.

That’s two sentences but probably far too deep for you to begin to comprehend.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FjeSEaTWQAA8xmk.jpg

newolddude

And are attacked by non-Christians for being a Christian.
How many times have you been attacked for being a Christian? Has your church been burned? Have people beaten you? Has someone shot at your church? What other challenges and attacks have you faced?

Because in my 50+ years of being a Christian the worst I've gotten is some light trouble from my Jewish groomsmen who didn't understand the whole standup-sitdown-kneel-stand-kneel etc rotation at my wedding that included a Catholic mass.

The fact that other Christians feel oppressed in America blows my Christian mind.

Last edited: