Maxine Waters

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow.

Why...would you want that?
So that we can colonize space and search the universe for more lefties to own with facts and logic.
CC57D883-8FA3-4BC8-A605-F445F83AC4A9.jpeg

newfie

Clearly the messenger. Maxine Waters is a bigot, bootlicking islamonazi puppet.

I think its time for trump to call her bluff. March down to the house , look her in the eye and say please try to impeach me if you have the balls too.

she's making a living off of trying to sound like she's holding him accountable. call her bluff.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think its time for trump to call her bluff. March down to the house , look her in the eye and say please try to impeach me if you have the balls too.

she's making a living off of trying to sound like she's holding him accountable. call her bluff.
I wish he would tweet her bootlicking Farrakhan and caption it SAD

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Look, you didn’t mind when the Republicans railed against Obama.

You didn’t mind when there was a five-year investigation about Bengazi.

You thought it was funny when Mumbles McConnell declared the day after Obama’s first election that ‘we’re going to do everything we can to sabotage this guy’...

Etc.

Now you’re crying like a girl when the tables are turned.

Sure you want Trump to be able to declare a non-emergency “NATIONAL EMERGENCY” ?

Trump won’t be Prez forever...
And y'all defended Obama against those salacious charges!

Sportello

Banned

Idiocy on parade.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The problem with that is she might lift her dress and she'll have bull-size balls!!