McCain and Palin

diesel96

Contact Sport? Chop blocks in the NFL get a penalty - I think it is called a personal foul!

When the officials only call penalties on one team, that's called a fix.

Don't know anything about Hillary's pants suit attack and I don't care!

How about all the fat jokes about her and how ugly her child was, Or rather just turn a blind eye to it

As for BO's elitist wife ... She is on video saying "... for the 1st time I am proud to be an American!" She does not belong in the White House period!

(whistle blows)...penalty....(ref says)listens to sound bytes only without gathering entire content......she's talking in terms of the political process.....

I have been proud to be American my entire life - I will bet you have been also! How can you stand up for that Bit**?

Obviously, you feel threaten by Michele because she's smarter than you and I

There is a hidden agenda with her and him.... wait and see if they make it! I will definitely point it out to you every step of the way.

Talk about the NFL - I just threw down the red flag - I want the speech reviewed and you get to be the official that makes the decision.

Here is the catch.... Your audience is ONLY the folks who are the surviving relatives and significant others who lost their relatives seven years ago today!!! You best wear a flack jacket!!!

For all you Patriots out there .... remember 9/11 and the heroes that passed on that fateful day!

Besides the date, what does 9/11 have to do with this discussion, are you Rudy Guliani in disguise?

UPS Lifer

Deisel... Thanks for asking the question as to what 9/11 has to do with the subject!

If you are asking that question ....it shows that you represent a faction of people that don't realize we are at war.

Again... you are side stepping my comments....
The Hillary thing - never disrespected her appearance, or called her fat or talked about her pants suits. I did call her Billary! that is it! It's sarcasm!

AGAIN, you seem to just lump folks into a neat little category and make it fit your needs! So, because someone said something disrespectful means that I agree with it??? I don't think so!

I can go back to your post where you personally attacked Palin based on info off the internet so ... just because you do it and you conform to the Democratic slander machine does not mean I do the same thing.

You made a comment about McCain committed to overturning Roe vs Wade.

Are you going to retract your gaff?
Or are you going to continue to ignore my calling you out??????? I am that certain you won't find anything to prove that.

In fact today on the "View" (a very very liberal program) John McCain stated he is Pro-Life and believes that life starts at conception. He said that he respects others with a different point of view. He stated also that he will appoint Justices who will interpret the constitution the way the Founding Fathers meant it to be. He was asked if he was a "strict constitutionalist" and he said no, very emphatically. He clarified his position stating that the judicial system should not be in the business of interpreting state by state issues such as abortion. This is an issue that should be decided by each state. He never once stated he would appoint folks to overturn Roe vs Wade.

He also stated that we are not all going to agree on each issue but we do need to agree to work together to find solutions.

paidslave

Palin is getting rid of the Pork? I wonder how many Veterans will jump ship? Palin suggest that we get rid of the Veterans Administration in her interview.

Considering sending her son to Iraq and God bless his stay. One would certainly hope that he comes home in one piece. But in the event that he is I certainly hope Wasilla's Tax dollars will help him out because we won't have to anymore! In so many words,, Sarah believes if you serve your country and have your legs blown off, it is own problem with her policies!

So, Say hello to the draft, it may be a good thing with Lazy arse gang bangers first! She is also for the right to owning asault rifles. She is brilliant..

Good Day!
:golfcart:

It will also be interesting to see what happens to The state of Texas considering the storm and its size? I wonder if Bush will delare the state a disaster area needing federal relieve? Under her believes Have Texas pair for it all and leave Wasilla alone! Instead of a bridge Sarah you should build a fence around Wasilla....

If I were president the first thing I would do is send all of the illegal alliens back to where ever they came from including there kids! How come nobody has tackled sending these pork eating cheaters back? WE should set aside one State to send all these illegals too and they can work doing hard labor so this way they would not consider coming here in the first place. Tackle that sarah! Quit stealing social security numbers and working for cash!

Sarah is right, get rid of the pork and special interests! Don't spend my money as they seem fit!

These are not my policies but by gollly practice what your preaching Sarah!

Last edited:

paidslave

Subject: Presidential Pension

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year, until he is 80
years old.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen. McCain would receive
ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president.

Sen. Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would
receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in
November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???
>

Unless he kicks the can and you get the Hocky mom. She is tough and may live to a hundred or more!

tieguy

Banned
Palin is getting rid of the Pork? I wonder how many Veterans will jump ship? Palin suggest that we get rid of the Veterans Administration in her interview.

Considering sending her son to Iraq and God bless his stay. One would certainly hope that he comes home in one piece. But in the event that he is I certainly hope Wasilla's Tax dollars will help him out because we won't have to anymore! In so many words,, Sarah believes if you serve your country and have your legs blown off, it is own problem with her policies!

It may be possible to take care of our veterans without feeding a huge bloated wastefull government agency like the VA. If that is what Palin proposes to do then it would help provide veterans the help they need while reducing the tax burden. A win on both fronts. There is no law of science that says the VA is the best way to take care of our veterans.

paidslave

It may be possible to take care of our veterans without feeding a huge bloated wastefull government agency like the VA. If that is what Palin proposes to do then it would help provide veterans the help they need while reducing the tax burden. A win on both fronts. There is no law of science that says the VA is the best way to take care of our veterans.

I agree Tie! We will have to wait and see what life is going to be like with no VA And maybe no social security!

I don't qualify for either right now so maybe you and WcMac are onto something here!

I just wonder what the Unemployment rate will look like in a few more years!

Clinton created 22.4 million new jobs and bush created a mere 5 million!

Imagine ridding 22 million jobs!

UPS Lifer

Another way to reduce medical costs would be to get the services back in line with respect to cost. Why does an operation cost $100K?
Is the the cost of education? The cost of medical equipment? The cost of the drugs and other medical products used in the operation? The cost of research that went into all of the above? Most of all.... the cost of mal-practice insurance and lawsuits!!!

This is where the government needs to step in and drive change. Let's reduce these costs to get our medical back in line. If we can do this medical insurance may become reality for all America.

tieguy

Banned
I agree Tie! We will have to wait and see what life is going to be like with no VA And maybe no social security!

I don't qualify for either right now so maybe you and WcMac are onto something here!

I just wonder what the Unemployment rate will look like in a few more years!

Clinton created 22.4 million new jobs and bush created a mere 5 million!

Imagine ridding 22 million jobs!

I love how we throw numbers around to represent various arguments.

Review the actual statistics. Clintons magic had run its course before he left office. The country was losing jobs and headed into a recession when Bush took office. The loss of jobs was then accelerated in september 2001 for an infamous reason.

In contrast G.Bush senior suffered through a recession for most of his term and then handed Clinton an economy that was climbing out of that recession.

Bill Clinton certainly deserves his share of the credit for what happened in the middle but an honest evaluation would be that he did not hand the country off in the same shape that he got it.

Despite these unusual conditions GW still created approximately 9 million jobs total during his presidency.

diesel96

Deisel... Thanks for asking the question as to what 9/11 has to do with the subject!

If you are asking that question ....it shows that you represent a faction of people that don't realize we are at war.

Yes, at War with Al Qeda rebels and the hunt for Osama.......but this statement shows the faction of people you represent that still tie 9/11 with the other war in Iraq. Not only do I realize we are at war, but also realize that the leaders you support are pushing for more war.

Are you going to retract your gaff? Or are you going to continue to ignore my calling you out??????? I am that certain you won't find anything to prove that.

McCain's welcome and open armed acceptance and support from the likes of the now deceased Mr Falwell (key note speech at Liberty Univ), Robertson, Hagee...ect, All of these individual spoke of rallying the conservative base and the moral majority to nominate canidates who they think would appoint very conservative supreme court judges for the sole purpose of overturning Roe vs Wade.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Are you going to retract your gaff? Or are you going to continue to ignore my calling you out???????
I am that certain you won't find anything to prove that.
I think this is what you are looking for:
John McCain believes Roe v. Wade is a flawed decision that must be overturned
It's right on his website.

tieguy

Banned
Yes, at War with Al Qeda rebels and the hunt for Osama.......but this statement shows the faction of people you represent that still tie 9/11 with the other war in Iraq. Not only do I realize we are at war, but also realize that the leaders you support are pushing for more war.

I must have missed it. Could you tell us what leaders are asking for what wars?

tieguy

Banned

the clip you were nice enough to post of McCain on the view answered this point.

McCain believes roe vs wade was a bad decision.

he does not believe he should use Roe vs Wade as a litmus for judges he appoints. Instead he believes he should look for candidates that follow the contitution.

He believes the right to life/ right to choice issue should be up to the individual states not the federal government.

wkmac

John McCain believes Roe v. Wade is a flawed decision that must be overturned

I agree Roe v. Wade is flawed just in the sense alone of State's Rights but the simple fact is McCain and the republican party really are not and never have been opposed to Roe v. Wade. Since 1980' all but 8 years have seen a Republican White House, a Supreme Court where 7 of the 9 judges are republican appointees and during some of the last 8 years, republicans literally controlled all 3 branches of gov't if you will. So with all that power, with the majority of american voters behind you, why then does Roe v. Wade still stand?

If Roe v. Wade goes away and is no longer a problem to contend with, for what reason do the one issue conservatives still remain loyal to the republican party? If the threat of gun control is no more, where do the one issue pro-gunners go on election day? What's the need for the NRA and the ability to corral members for dues money?

See a trend here?

There in lay McCain's anti Roe v Wade stance!

Don't freak McCainiacs and don't get cocky Obama babes, the same comparisons can be made of the demonrat party too. We're all a bunch of lemmings to them and we prove ourselves true at every election!

See you at the polls to mindlessly walk off the cliff AGAIN!!!!!!!

UPS Lifer

We are at war with any country wh harbor or support Al Qeda or the Taliban or any other faction who is trying to do physical harm to citizens of the USA.

McCain's welcome and open armed acceptance and support from the likes of the now deceased Mr Falwell (key note speech at Liberty Univ), Robertson, Hagee...ect, All of these individual spoke of rallying the conservative base and the moral majority to nominate canidates who they think would appoint very conservative supreme court judges for the sole purpose of overturning Roe vs Wade.

You still did not show me the video or article where McCain is committed to overturning Roe vs. Wade. I sighted the liberal program he was questioned on and what he said about Roe v Wade. McCain also stated he would appoint justices who who would interpret the Constitution and not legislate from the bench. Abortion is a state issue not a federal issue just like same sex marriage and pot. The federal government has no authority to legislate from the bench as was the case in Roe vs. Wade. I personally believe in the parent's choice to make the decision. Those folks who make a decision to terminate life have to answer to a higher power.

My opinion is that life starts at conception and would never allow consent for an abortion to a child that I conceive.

It all boils down to credibility....yours! LOL! - If you are going to spread mis-information than at least admit your gaff. Credibility - Credibility - Credibility !

You do realize you just re-opened the door on the Rev. Wright controversy. You are trying to link support based on stepping foot on a campus and making a speech. O'Bummer was a member of Rev. Wrong's church. BO called Wright his spiritual mentor!!! There are DVDs for sale that show Wright damning America and we deserved what we got! But in your thought process that was probably OK! Again Credibility!! You link things without any rhyme or reason as long as it justifies your answer.

Here is where the hidden agenda comes into play...

As smart, intelligent and eloquent a speaker as BO is - I will never believed that he didn't know his pastor/mentor's feelings. Are you really going to tell me that BO never watched one of those DVDs? Hell, he probably owned the whole collection and had to destroy it when the controversy hit! I personally believe that he subscribes to those feelings but knows that it would be political suicide to acknowledge support. Just like he knew what he was saying with the lipstick comment. He is smart, crafty and sneaky. How do you justify not putting your hand on your heart during the Pledge of Allegiance, or not wearing the flag on your lapel if you are running for the office of President?? The fact is ... you don't!

I don't trust him. Therefore I don't believe him on any issue. It will all change if he becomes president. I have personally watched him waffle based on who was interviewing him (O'Reilly).

Oh! Let's not leave Michelle out of the mix... She is worse than O'bummer and she is on tape saying that this was the first time she was proud to be an American. The reason she is proud is her husband was nominated by the Democrats. Had he not been nominated, she would be a much different person.

She can't hold a candle to Cindy McCain and the world wide humanitarian efforts she (Cindy) is involved in and has been for more years than anything to do with the presidency. Cindy is a true patriot as is her husband.

My gut feeling tells me BO and Michelle are out for BO and Michelle.

I question their patriotism!

paidslave

Review the actual statistics. Clintons magic had run its course before he left office. The country was losing jobs and headed into a recession when Bush took office. The loss of jobs was then accelerated in september 2001 for an infamous reason.

In contrast G.Bush senior suffered through a recession for most of his term and then handed Clinton an economy that was climbing out of that recession.

Bill Clinton certainly deserves his share of the credit for what happened in the middle but an honest evaluation would be that he did not hand the country off in the same shape that he got it.

Despite these unusual conditions GW still created approximately 9 million jobs total during his presidency.

Lamens terms Tie ,Clinton Handed off the Economy with a Balanced budget.....Baby Bush will hand it off with a 10 trillion dollar shortfall? With your theory we should just blame this mess on George Washington!

paidslave

Tieguy......Baby Bush under his watch has unemployment at 9% percent bud! Where have you been?

Where are these 9 million new jobs at? Sounds like UPS jibberish to me....5000 new full time jobs per contract year if I remember correctly.......doubt it....

tieguy

Banned

So, Say hello to the draft, it may be a good thing with Lazy arse gang bangers first! She is also for the right to owning asault rifles. She is brilliant..

Good Day!
:golfcart:

It will also be interesting to see what happens to The state of Texas considering the storm and its size? I wonder if Bush will delare the state a disaster area needing federal relieve? Under her believes Have Texas pair for it all and leave Wasilla alone! Instead of a bridge Sarah you should build a fence around Wasilla....

If I were president the first thing I would do is send all of the illegal alliens back to where ever they came from including there kids! How come nobody has tackled sending these pork eating cheaters back? WE should set aside one State to send all these illegals too and they can work doing hard labor so this way they would not consider coming here in the first place. Tackle that sarah! Quit stealing social security numbers and working for cash!

Sarah is right, get rid of the pork and special interests! Don't spend my money as they seem fit!

These are not my policies but by gollly practice what your preaching Sarah!

I love her. Not only is she attractive but she has more balls then any one of the powder puff men running on the democratic ticket.

av8torntn

quote]

As a veteran I fully support the elimination of the Veterans Administration. I would start with the health care wing first and replace it with health insurance.