Members pleading for the Boston bully ...

anHOURover

To stand up and tell the truth about the 4 members who were sent to a picket line by their union. The Boston bully is pleading the 5th and won't save these brothers of jail time. What a union leader we have in the Boston bully.
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_3454.jpg
    IMG_3454.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 273

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
To stand up and tell the truth about the 4 members who were sent to a picket line by their union. The Boston bully is pleading the 5th and won't save these brothers of jail time. What a union leader we have in the Boston bully.
FACT
So what does he have to do? You're not telling the whole story. Where was Sean when this went down? What are the charges? Does this guy that posted have any prior issues with the law?

anHOURover

So what does he have to do? You're not telling the whole story. Where was Sean when this went down? What are the charges? Does this guy that posted have any prior issues with the law?
you are there brother., let us know the facts
why is the boston bully staying quiet like the brothers were not sent there to picket?

anHOURover

Not fact. You're still not telling the truth about what happened.
I'm asking to hear the "truth"
Teamsters are facing jail time
FACT
"THEY" SAY THE BOSTON BULLY ONLY HAS TO SAY THEY WERE IN FACT PICKETING AND THEY WILL NOT GO TO JAIL.
FACT
START POSTING SOME FACTS SLUGGER

hyena

FACT
"THEY" SAY THE BOSTON BULLY ONLY HAS TO SAY THEY WERE IN FACT PICKETING AND THEY WILL NOT GO TO JAIL.
FACT
Lugnut is dead. There's a fact for you. Fact!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FACT
FACT
Look it up in the news. It's well documented. The truth will come out in court. But if you think the determining factor to thwart extortion and physical violence is Sean saying they were "picketing", you're really helpless. One of the five already plead guilty and served his time. The other 4 decide their own fate.

Last edited by a moderator: