Membership Is A Luxury I Can No Longer Afford

llamainmypocket

Many do not realize how much the company pays into your pension and health care.

Not to mention your paid time off.

Oh you're serious. I'm fully aware of how much the company is paying into me. but as I've said before, you can't live on healthcare. The dollar amount the company is paying out on me isnt simply a number to support my sense of worth. I actually have to live on the :censored2: wages and hours.

542thruNthru

Oh you're serious. I'm fully aware of how much the company is paying into me. but as I've said before, you can't live on healthcare. The dollar amount the company is paying out on me isnt simply a number to support my sense of worth. I actually have to live on the :censored2: wages and hours.

I understand what you mean. You don't get that money so it means very little to you. So my question is would you prefer PT didn't get benefits and instead received the money? If so the only issue with this is there are many PTers that worship the healthcare benefits.

llamainmypocket

I understand what you mean. You don't get that money so it means very little to you. So my question is would you prefer PT didn't get benefits and instead received the money? If so the only issue with this is there are many PTers that worship the healthcare benefits.

If they offered me the wages instead of the healthcare I'd have to take it.