Membership Is A Luxury I Can No Longer Afford

PT Car Washer

A part time job isn't designed to support a family
No one ever said you should be able to support a family on a PT job, but at least it should pay enough to make it worth your time to show up. I bet when you started PT the job payed a lot more then minimum wage. I know it did when I started.

No one ever said you should be able to support a family on a PT job, but at least it should pay enough to make it worth your time to show up. I bet when you started PT the job payed a lot more then minimum wage. I know it did when I started.
A little over double.
The other thing people forget when you are talking about minimum wage. Most of those jobs don't get annual rasies like we do.

542thruNthru

Do you think unloading a trailer should make the same pay as driving?

How about small sort?

Personally no but I'm not trying to compare the two jobs. I'm just saying PT means PT hours not low wages.

Do you think a easy resi route should be paid less then a very difficult industrial route?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
By 2022 yes but again that's one city. 90% of the country *drumroll* this is not a minimum wage job.
mw-contractors.png

mw-contractors.png

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Beginning January 1, 2019, federal contractors must pay covered workers at least $10.60 per hour.