Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just wish Obama did more for the city of Chicago but they didn't. They could run for mayor but won't. He could do something for the impoverished and under education but don't. After 8 years nothing. You think trumps great economy has anything to do with the murder rate under 500 for Chicago I do bring back jobs stop illegal immigration and wages go up because companies can't find workers. But poor education in Chicago teaches being a victim the teachers teach 1 political point of view. DePaul used to be a good school now it's no Caucasian so the curve they grade on starts a a lower point. You show up you hate what other people built you pass and leave with no real skills
Remember, he's married to a selfish beeatch and she's married to a pig-headed jerk!!

cachmeifucan

He was the anointed one. I can't believe she is selfish she was born and raised on south side barrak controls her. She actually has real ties to Chicago I wish she would run for mayor of Chicago. The powers that be say otherwise. The rich profit off the poor. There is no money in curing poverty. If she wants to help people she should get into Chicago politics some how. I'm a far right rep but I think she has a good heart. Not very pretty but that doesn't matter

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Most admired woman in the world??? hahahahahahahahahaha!!! And people think global warming is a problem!!!
I think global warming is a problem.
If it continues, people living or working on the seashore will be displaced by crabs and clams.
of course, those people who couldn't afford to buy on the coast will be on the beach ... for a time.
As time progresses, so does the shore ... until it doesn't.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think global warming is a problem.
If it continues, people living or working on the seashore will be displaced by crabs and clams.
of course, those people who couldn't afford to buy on the coast will be on the beach ... for a time.
As time progresses, so does the shore ... until it doesn't.
Most of global warming (if it exists) would take place with or without mankind.