Michelle Obama

vantexan

Who is still a predator.
I just pointed out that girls of a certain age are technically grown women. They are viewed as such in most of the world and used to be viewed as such in the U.S.. And there are laws in most states that confirm that. You and I see the world in very different terms and you want to use any possible point of attack to marginalize my opinions. I apologize for playing your game with you recently. It left a bad taste in my mouth sinking to that level. Hope you can rise above it someday too.

floridays

I just pointed out that girls of a certain age are technically grown women. They are viewed as such in most of the world and used to be viewed as such in the U.S.. And there are laws in most states that confirm that. You and I see the world in very different terms and you want to use any possible point of attack to marginalize my opinions. I apologize for playing your game with you recently. It left a bad taste in my mouth sinking to that level. Hope you can rise above it someday too.
I'm thinking the taste in her mouth has nothing to do with testosterone.

Sportello

Banned
Thanks.

I'm trying to remember what Susie Green said to Larry David in 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'.

floridays

If that's what you like, okay.
I like neither.
sophia.jpg
I prefer a woman that looks a little more like this.