Michelle Obama

Observer

What a horrible looking "outfit" - she sure is trying to invent that she is someone important. Viewed her interview recently where she stated they were "poor". Stated her Dad worked for the city and that her Mom was a stay at home Mom. If it was just her brother and herself - why wasn't the Mom working to help with expenses? My Mom did and she had more than two kids. What philanthropy has Michelle provided anyone with the massive amount of funds she received for her book? Nothing as she doesn't want to "make this a better world" - It is so hard to get that UGLY outfit out of my mind.

vantexan

What a horrible looking "outfit" - she sure is trying to invent that she is someone important. Viewed her interview recently where she stated they were "poor". Stated her Dad worked for the city and that her Mom was a stay at home Mom. If it was just her brother and herself - why wasn't the Mom working to help with expenses? My Mom did and she had more than two kids. What philanthropy has Michelle provided anyone with the massive amount of funds she received for her book? Nothing as she doesn't want to "make this a better world" - It is so hard to get that UGLY outfit out of my mind.
No matter who you are if you tower over a petite little woman greeting you on a stage you don't wear clothes that emphasize your size.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Strange obsession you have there.

El Correcto

god is dead
Size doesn't matter.
upload_2018-12-24_0-4-13.jpeg

cachmeifucan

I just wish Obama did more for the city of Chicago but they didn't. They could run for mayor but won't. He could do something for the impoverished and under education but don't. After 8 years nothing. You think trumps great economy has anything to do with the murder rate under 500 for Chicago I do bring back jobs stop illegal immigration and wages go up because companies can't find workers. But poor education in Chicago teaches being a victim the teachers teach 1 political point of view. DePaul used to be a good school now it's no Caucasian so the curve they grade on starts a a lower point. You show up you hate what other people built you pass and leave with no real skills