Middle class morons

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just checking different sites and the number looks to be 12-15 million. But I'm sure we'll get a more accurate count for 2010 because I'm sure they are all standing still and filling out all the papers....(said sarcastically)

diesel96

If the comparison does not kill you it may make you stronger. Liberals have been going out of their way to find extreme examples of right wing bigotry and align them with the conservative movements. Liberals now are deliberatly misrepresenting theirselves as tea partiers in order to further propogate these misrepresentations.

Nah... Right Wingers do a good enough job of shooting themselves in the foot....
PS..when the Cheneys show up, they like shooting themselves and others in the face....Heads up....duck !

if this is the liberal course you folks wish to lead conservatives down then please be strong , don't cry when we remind you of what your liberal coalition is comprised of.

Please don't cry when your reminded that people are not scared of Sarah Palin, Teabaggers, artificially tanned Senators, or your leaders, the conservative Talking heads on the radio and Fox News...

I challenge you to advance your education past a couple of commonly known latin words to actually delve into the games your liberal leadership is presently engaged in.

I gotta give your cronies credit, their abilility to fool their masses (sheep) and market a mythical narrative of limited gov't, fiscal conservatism is pretty impressive.....Luckily, for the good of the country, their are people who haven't swallowed the blue pill and are unplugged from your Matrix.....Its not Rocket Science or Brain Surgery Einstien.....Take the red pill Tie, and unplug yourself from assumed reality....

tieguy; the true reason that the Liberalsare afraid of the Tea Party Movement is that they may copy ideas and actions that (only the left uses ?); bombing police stations, fire bombing a judge's home, kidnapping & brain washing victims, killing cops, planning to bomb a dance at a military base , robbing banks, hunger strikes, jail breaks, riots, bombing government buildings,and blowing up townhouses.

Hello...Mcfly.......McViegh was a flaming Lib ?....

I know of one, he resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Settle down, Sonny, have you had your CoCoa Puffs today ? Koo-Koo

Last edited by a moderator:

island1fox

I love to see my stocks go up while redneck Republicans sit on there money and keep hoping the country goes down the toilet. Hate to break it to you but my hero Obama has turned this economy around with no help from you.
:happy-very:

:wink2:I find this liberal thinking very amusing. Unionman claims Obama has turned aound the economy.

On the other hand the liberals will tell us that the Bush tax cuts and the wars caused the financial disaster.
HELLO !!! The wars continue --even escalate ----the Bush Tax cuts that were so bad still remain in effect the second year of obama's Presidency. How can you have it both ways ????:angry:

Also when the Bush tax cuts expire at the end of this year --look at your take home pay --it will be five percent less. The Liberals did a good brainwashing job of "tax cuts for the rich" but if you look with your own eyes at the IRS tax scedules you will in fact see that all income levels that pay tax recieved a 5% cut.
Of course Obama will claim that he did not raise taxes on people making less than 250,000 --he will go back to blaming Bush !!!:sick:

klein

Für Meno :)
Islandfox, I urge you, too. To watch that CNN special today. I.O.U.S.A. (under the title "Your $$$$$). Get some freedom in here :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
keep an eye on the commercial loans market, I hear some banks are calling for full payment on their notes, they have decided that some businesses ( yes they are having a tough time , but are making their payments ) are not worthy enough.

If this economy has already turned, then why is it I see new for rent / new for sale signs in all the trendy towns I work in ?

island1fox

Islandfox, I urge you, too. To watch that CNN special today. I.O.U.S.A. (under the title "Your $$$$$). Get some freedom in here :)

Klein,
I do not waste my time with the Communist News Network---Cnn---When the founder Ted Turner was asked about the millions of people that were murdered after the U.S. abandoned Vietnam ---He claimed he was "unaware " of this' Of course at the time he was married to "Hanoi Jane " A true American Liberal Hero !!:sad-little:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Klein,
I do not waste my time with the Communist News Network---Cnn---When the founder Ted Turner was asked about the millions of people that were murdered after the U.S. abandoned Vietnam ---He claimed he was "unaware " of this' Of course at the time he was married to "Hanoi Jane " A true American Liberal Hero !!:sad-little:

Hanoi Jane...pure human garbage.

diesel96

Klein,

[video=youtube;Z9hNplPppQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hNplPppQk[/video]

2009 was best year I ever had and I doubt that 2010 will match it but I think if your doing the same things you did last year, your one of those midle class morons and you will miss out again.

Darn, missed out again. Expected Halliburton to buy Boots and Coots back in 2004. Held it for over 2 years. Oh well there are hundreds of other opportunities out there today. Psst. 2009 was the biggest yearly gain (from bottom to top) in our lifetime. You can thank obama for drop from 900 to 666 in the S@P.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Have you heard or seen him lately? I think he has Alzheimers...he shakes really bad and looks like crap. Maybe it was all the roids he took.

unionman

I am not sure your going to understand this, but I will try nonetheless. As you correctly stated Democrats rely on poor folks for the votes to keep them in office, so why would they support policies that would reduce the number of poor people? As poor people become not so poor they may start to vote more republicans into office, and this, my friend, is counter intuitive to a Democrat looking to maintain their place in government. So what do they do? They come up with government controlled social entitlement programs to get more people under government control(Social Security, medicare, Obamacare). This in turn requires them to raise taxes, which reduces wealth,(more poor people to vote for them), and thus keeps them in power. This kind of power hungry mentality in government is far far far more dangerous than any greed based abuse you reference taking place in the private sector.

Are you really that warped to think that Democrats created social security so that they could keep people poor and that this is why Obama wants all people in this country to be able to get medical attention without going bankrupt?
Wow, your as bad as a Redneck friend of mine I was talking to yesterday that was seriously asking why somebody had not shot Obama yet.

Are you really that warped to think that Democrats created social security so that they could keep people poor and that this is why Obama wants all people in this country to be able to get medical attention without going bankrupt?
Wow, your as bad as a Redneck friend of mine I was talking to yesterday that was seriously asking why somebody had not shot Obama yet.

I think what brett is trying to say, is that democrats tend to keep people dependent on government.

unionman

He has a stupid way of saying it. No kidding there is a problem with people abusing welfare and other Government programs but don't punish good people that really depend on what these progrms were designed to do.
Why not use our brains and fix the waste and abuse instead of just throwing every poor person into the street. I hate to tell you Obama haters but he is very opened minded and solves problems better than any other President that I have seen.

1989, what will UPS's earnings be?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama has known about fraud and waste in Medicare but chose to ignore it for over a year until he decided to say that's where the $$$ is coming from to pay for healthcare. Why didn't he stop it immediately and save the money for the nation. They watch waste happen and do nothing!!

unionman

Obama has known about fraud and waste in Medicare but chose to ignore it for over a year until he decided to say that's where the $$$ is coming from to pay for healthcare. Why didn't he stop it immediately and save the money for the nation. They watch waste happen and do nothing!!

You can't just stop it just like that. My hope is that he will attack this problem and find ways to keep it from happening. There will always be people finding ways to abuse the system, they just need to make it very hard to do that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's amazing to me how shows like 60 Minutes or others will have stories about insurance fraud......you know, the guy off work on medical leave/workman's comp. and he's caught roller skating with his kids ? How do they find these people and the government can't ? (OR WON'T)

unionman

It's amazing to me how shows like 60 Minutes or others will have stories about insurance fraud......you know, the guy off work on medical leave/workman's comp. and he's caught roller skating with his kids ? How do they find these people and the government can't ? (OR WON'T)

They need to put these people in jail. That might slow it down.

He has a stupid way of saying it. No kidding there is a problem with people abusing welfare and other Government programs but don't punish good people that really depend on what these progrms were designed to do.
Why not use our brains and fix the waste and abuse instead of just throwing every poor person into the street. I hate to tell you Obama haters but he is very opened minded and solves problems better than any other President that I have seen.

1989, what will UPS's earnings be?

I think the problem is, FIX and GOVERNMENT is an oxymoron.