Middle class morons

unionman

I think the problem is, FIX and GOVERNMENT is an oxymoron.

True, but we have a chance for change. Who ever heard of a president that is trying to kick lobbiests out of Washington? Have you ever heard a president talk to congress like Obama has? He is sincere in his efforts to change Washington.

UPS= 1billion in the quarter

brett636

He has a stupid way of saying it. No kidding there is a problem with people abusing welfare and other Government programs but don't punish good people that really depend on what these progrms were designed to do.
Why not use our brains and fix the waste and abuse instead of just throwing every poor person into the street. I hate to tell you Obama haters but he is very opened minded and solves problems better than any other President that I have seen.

1989, what will UPS's earnings be?

Need more proof?
Income falls 3.2% during Obama's term

Income drops, more people fall into the "poor" category, Democrats institute social entitlement programs to stifle opportunity and drive, people stay poor and more democrats get elected. Its all about power, but you miss this point everytime I try to make it to you.

brett636

True, but we have a chance for change. Who ever heard of a president that is trying to kick lobbiests out of Washington? Have you ever heard a president talk to congress like Obama has? He is sincere in his efforts to change Washington.

Lol, Obama employs lobbyists. You have obviously drank too much of the "change" flavored koolaid.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh yeah, Odrama's sincerity was genuine when he invited the Republicans to the Blair House to give their input on health care. His intent listening was actually him daydreaming about catching a wave off Waikiki....

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Hey Ralphie...you might want to edit the part about your Messiah and Lobbiests...LMAO!!!!!:rofl:

[video=youtube;XzqqGZvxBMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzqqGZvxBMw[/video]

unionman

Hey Ralphie...you might want to edit the part about your Messiah and Lobbiests...LMAO!!!!!:rofl:

[video=youtube;XzqqGZvxBMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzqqGZvxBMw[/video]

Hey union guy who votes for Republicans, do you have any thing else besides the OLD koolaid rebuttle?

unionman

Need more proof?

Income drops, more people fall into the "poor" category, Democrats institute social entitlement programs to stifle opportunity and drive, people stay poor and more democrats get elected. Its all about power, but you miss this point everytime I try to make it to you.

We just came out of the worst recession in 75 years. You think maybe thats why people's took incomes went down,hmmmm?

Every president talks to congress, the only difference is obama has cronies there.
I only see estimates of .53-.63 with a median being .57... 57 cents would be about 565 million minus the .47 dividend.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hey union guy who votes for Republicans, do you have any thing else besides the OLD koolaid rebuttle?

Sure Ralphie...rebuttle is the your Messiah loves lobbiests but i guess you missed that...LMAO!!! Oh and i bet the majority of our Union voted republican because they dont drink all the Kool-aid that you do. Ive only met a few that have voted for Odrama and they are huge Kool-aid drinkers like you. You do know that just because your in a union does not mean that you have to vote democract just because they tell you too..you can actually think for yourself or your country. Here ya go:

[video=youtube;oYS7aQY1iZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS7aQY1iZI&feature=related[/video]

diesel96

I think what brett is trying to say, is that democrats tend to keep people dependent on government.

Let's see kool-aid drinkers, lets compare the last Democrat Adm to the Last Republican Adm.......

Obama has known about fraud and waste in Medicare but chose to ignore it for over a year until he decided to say that's where the $$$ is coming from to pay for healthcare. Why didn't he stop it immediately and save the money for the nation. They watch waste happen and do nothing!!

Republicans have known since 2000'.....what have they done besides make a deal with Big Pharma and our grand-kids money

Need more proof?

Every point you try to make, lacks the big picture.....Sorry, nothing to see hear folks, don't drink tainted kool-aid

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.com/research/201004130035

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Let's see kool-aid drinkers, lets compare the last Democrat Adm to the Last Republican Adm.......

Oh no...its Bush's fault!!!!!

Republicans have known since 2000'.....what have they done besides make a deal with Big Pharma and our grand-kids money.

And now the Messiah is spending your Grandkids money...its called big Govt...Democrat and Republican.

Every point you try to make, lacks the big picture.....Sorry, nothing to see hear folks, don't drink tainted kool-aid

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.com/research/201004130035

Lots of great Liberal Kool-aid there from Media Matters a huge lefty group....LMAO!!!!

[video=youtube;Ar6xC8KM-jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar6xC8KM-jk[/video]

diesel96

Sure Ralphie...rebuttle is the your Messiah loves lobbiests but i guess you missed that...LMAO!!! Oh and i bet the majority of our Union voted republican because they dont drink all the Kool-aid that you do. Ive only met a few that have voted for Odrama and they are huge Kool-aid drinkers like you. You do know that just because your in a union does not mean that you have to vote democract just because they tell you too..you can actually think for yourself or your country. Here ya go:

I'll take that bet......I can see many voting third party, but voting for the "Union-Busting" Republican Party is like choosing to be extinghuished and eliminated.
Why don't you quit your Union job today and stop freeloading on the entitlements Union Members fought for, and go work somewhere equal as a non-union employee......
I bet you stood up and cheered when Reagan fired the air Traffic Controllers.
I bet instead of a Farrah Faucet poster in your bedroom, you had a Poster of Union Buster Frank Lorenzo straddling an Eastern Airlines Jet.
You ought to open up a Kool-Aid stand at your Hub.......

lue..as usual no substance or content in your responses, it's mostly juvenile diatribe...

I'll take that bet......I can see many voting third party, but voting for the "Union-Busting" Republican Party is like choosing to be extinghuished and eliminated.
Why don't you quit your Union job today and stop freeloading on the entitlements Union Members fought for, and go work somewhere equal as a non-union employee......
I bet you stood up and cheered when Reagan fired the air Traffic Controllers.
I bet instead of a Farrah Faucet poster in your bedroom, you had a Poster of Union Buster Frank Lorenzo straddling an Eastern Airlines Jet.
You ought to open up a Kool-Aid stand at your Hub.......

lue..as usual no substance or content in your responses, it's mostly juvenile diatribe...

Because I don't work for the union and the union doesn't pay my wages or benefits. Look up the definition of a freeloader. Someone who provides a good or a service is not a freeloader. Many people do not agree with the "screw your neighbor mentality" of the union.

unionman

[video=youtube;oYS7aQY1iZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS7aQY1iZI&feature=related[/video]

My name is not Ralph. You misjudge people just like you misjudge your politicians Richard.

unionman

I said most and I doubt that the naacp is a problem.........

Barnes, Melody Domestic Policy Council Director Raben Group ACLU; Center for Reproductive Rights.
Barrien, Jacquelin Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Commissioner NAACP Legal Defense Fund NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
Beliveau, Emmett White House Deputy Assistant for Advance Patton Boggs PriceWaterhouseCoopers; Worldwide Medical Technologies; Shaw Group.
Butts, Cassandra White House Deputy Counsel Center for American Progress Center for American Progress.
Corr, William Health and Human Services Deputy Secretary Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids.
Coven, Martha White House Special Assistant Center on Budget & Policy Priorities Center on Budget & Policy Priorities.
Crowley, Phillip J. State Department Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Center for American Progress Center for American Progress.
Donilon, Thomas National Security Agency Deputy National Security Advisor Fannie Mae Fannie Mae.
Douglas, Derek White House Special Assistant for Urban Affairs O'Melveny & Myers; Center for American Progress Public Transportation Safety Int'l Corp.; Center for American Progress.
Frye, Jocelyn Office of the First Lady Director of Policy and Projects Nat'l Partnership for Women & Families Nat'l Partnership for Women & Families