Monday's. [ Saturday Ground Buildings ]

STL Cards

Banned
But... but.. I was told that 9.5 language got better now that we don't have to wait a week to get on it.

Hmmm maybe it still too weak like we've all been saying.
Problem with tougher 9.5 language is you’ll have some doing 6 hours of work in 10 to try and get free $. Same with 8 hour request.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Lots of routes cut on mondays. You basically have to cover 2 metro pickup routes.
Saturday is hell. They have to beg drivers to work 6 days. Beg drivers to work preload.
Everyday is now a 12hr day unless you are on 9.5 list. Then they only violate you 2 days a week.

542thruNthru

Problem with tougher 9.5 language is you’ll have some doing 6 hours of work in 10 to try and get free $. Same with 8 hour request.

This can be the problem with any language. That's the reason we have On-Roads. Let them deal with the slugs. They are not honoring a single 9.5 at your building and that's unacceptable.

STL Cards

Banned
This can be the problem with any language. That's the reason we have On-Roads. Let them deal with the slugs. They are not honoring a single 9.5 at your building and that's unacceptable.
Or 8 hour requests, our BA tells us to bring truck back at 8 hours, shouldn’t have to do that but stops per car is king. They send 22.3 guys to come take stops off, they get ground rate for entire shift so they love it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But... but.. I was told that 9.5 language got better now that we don't have to wait a week to get on it.

Hmmm maybe it still too weak like we've all been saying.
Talked to a kid the other day who has been waiting over a year for his check from 9.5.

He's like I'm not even gonna bother getting back on the list. I was only on it to get paid more money and it's been over a year. Not worth it.

Brownslave688

Lots of routes cut on mondays. You basically have to cover 2 metro pickup routes.
Saturday is hell. They have to beg drivers to work 6 days. Beg drivers to work preload.
Everyday is now a 12hr day unless you are on 9.5 list. Then they only violate you 2 days a week.
But wait the whole reason the union jumped at the idea of Saturday delivery was they were told more ft drivers would be needed. Which would lead to more pension monies.

Hmmmmm sound familiar?

Inthegame

But wait the whole reason the union jumped at the idea of Saturday delivery was they were told more ft drivers would be needed. Which would lead to more pension monies.
Pssst...The union didn't jump at any Sat delivery scheme. The union doesn't set the workweek.
But since you mentioned additional contributors to a fund you'll be drawing from someday...WTF are you complaining about?

542thruNthru

Talked to a kid the other day who has been waiting over a year for his check from 9.5.

He's like I'm not even gonna bother getting back on the list. I was only on it to get paid more money and it's been over a year. Not worth it.

I hope you told him he just let the company beat him. This is exactly why they drag it out. So drivers get discouraged and stop filing. I hate it also but I would never stop filing and let my management team think they won.

Brownslave688

Pssst...The union didn't jump at any Sat delivery scheme. The union doesn't set the workweek.
But since you mentioned additional contributors to a fund you'll be drawing from someday...WTF are you complaining about?
More money into a system that has failed many times.

Yeah let's jump for joy.

ManInBrown

That’s unacceptable. I got paid on my 9.5 grievances usually no more than a one month after filing. I loved the look on my center manager’s face when I would have to sign off for them. Priceless

HereWeGoAgain

This stops per car crap that corporate is pushing needs to end. Employee moral is running at an all time low, customers I find are getting more and more frustrated with are service. Not only the time of day but the condition there packages are arriving in (Most damages I have ever seen).

HELLO UPS CUSTOMERS ARE THE #1 REASON YOU EVEN MAKE A PROFIT GET BACK TO MAKING SERVICE THE #1 PRIORITY

Undertow

Our center was deplorable today, 10+ drivers out past 10pm. Management had to go pick up two drivers that ran out of hours, missed pieces galore. Worked 13.98 myself, that was after getting help from 3 other drivers.
That does sound pretty deflating. Is that the norm there or just due to things like peak vacation month coinciding with a recent "Amazon Prime" spike in volume?

DOK

That does sound pretty deflating. Is that the norm there or just due to things like peak vacation month coinciding with a recent "Amazon Prime" spike in volume?
That’s normal here, can’t speak for him. Monday’s are a living nightmare, it’s honestly complete bull:censored2:.

That’s too bad, our Mondays are our lightest stops per car day by far. Not bragging just saying they really don’t cut much here, they run Saturday’s but not much, maybe 3 routes out of a normal 40 route center.

HereWeGoAgain

That’s too bad, our Mondays are our lightest stops per car day by far. Not bragging just saying they really don’t cut much here, they run Saturday’s but not much, maybe 3 routes out of a normal 40 route center.
Your lucky then, we are a very heavy commerical center... They cut out 4/5 routes it causes chaos. I had pretty much had 100 business stops Monday. They sure are shoving it in us. We constantly have staffing issues too on mondays. Worked 25 hours already this week I'm ready for Friday.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

Get back on the list.
The only good thing about a new contract is they have to settle all the grievances.