Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Then if you wont enlighten me

Dave

I did, if you will take the time to read the post. But either you are too stupid or blind, or like I stated earlier, you dont want to be enlightened.

So be it. Humor yourself.

Best

d

3Sides

Getting out of hand... maybe a little?
Perhaps off the subject... completely.
Someone somewhere in all these posts mentioned that only her side is known. Always remember there are three sides to every story: his, her's, and the truth.
And, mgr., how dare you compare infidelity to losing a child. These 2 events are not even in the same league. It is a slap in the face to any parent that has gone through the pain of burying their child to compare the 2. You're not even a parent... And you owe any parent in that situation an apology.
You're not burying your ex... you're justing closing this chapter of your life.
When you take a breath and stop going back & forth from being vindictive to playing the victim, maybe you can finally decide to concentrate on you and getting your life in order.

Read again. Can you not comprehend or retain what you read. I said it is the second worst grief to loosing a child. That is a fact my friend. So before you spout off go look at some statistics. I am not saying I am in the same boat as someone that lost a child. My children are way more important that loosing this piece of .....

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Like I said, you're not a parent

So three sided, you have some personal insight into this marrage breakup you want to share? She says she has kids, you say she does not.

So which is it?

d

B-Brown

I know this thread is old but is funny. Practically the whole Philly district management team is screwing around on their wives. It's no big secret who is screwing who. There are two supervisors living with each other now. I can only take a guess who your husband is. You gave enough clues as to who it is.

It truely is sad to see these people showing their affections at after parties and even in the parking lot without even keeping it too much of a secret.

oldpaddy

I'm not any where near Philly, but as far as I can tell cheating is quite the norm at UPS.
Seriously, I know of 5 supervisors who are married that have {edited by moderator} AND I'm not the only one it happens to!
What is this world coming to?

Griff

I'm not any where near Philly, but as far as I can tell cheating is quite the norm at UPS.
Seriously, I know of 5 supervisors who are married that have {edited by moderator} AND I'm not the only one it happens to!
What is this world coming to?

I hope this was a joke.

WoW... I am new here and just read this post. LOL..I work out of Metro Philly...one of the buildings mentioned, in fact, and would LOVE to know who this guy is so everytime I see him I can laugh. Wonder if it was the one hitting on me???
Forget the "fired" part! It will never happen! Your "soon to be ex" would just be moved to another center/building so he can find a new victim!
Take him for all you can!:lol: And if it's the supervisor I think it is, you just might warn him to be checked by a doctor for STDs.:tongue_sm

B-Brown

Holy Cow, soap opera at its best.

Aghhhh, dude, you don't know the half of it. There was a blonde bimbo that was cheating with a ramp supervisor. They apperantely don't hide anything while in the parking lot (no shame what-so-ever). People walking to their cars get a full show (no lie). The supervisor's wife knocked on the blonde's door at home. Told her hubby to tell his wife to leave her husband alone. He came down to work with a gun looking for the sup. Everyone knows the whole story and the whole hub is laughing at her.

They were sat down in front of the divvy manager and a shop steward. Nothing came of it. Well, when the guy goes nutso again, guess who is liable?

I don't think names are appropriate.

A

Air1

Hey...I've been getting screwed by a lot of senior management - does that consititute an affair?

Dfigtree

Well, look at it this way. "I get half of everything and maybe more. He gets the wh*re." Depending on your financial situation and a few other things, the Social Security Admin may provide some support. BUT ... Half the 401K. Half the pension. Half or maybe all of the house. Support. Child support. Maintenance. Get a lawyer. This is probably an unfortunate bump in life's road, but it could work out positively for you. Get an attorney quickly.

S

someone who cares

Hi,
My husband works in PA and his married girlfriend works in NJ. They have been having an affair since 4-05 and I want them both fired. Does anyone know the rules and regs. as to this subject. If it is legal can UPS Mgmt. get married? Please help. Wife scorned

send a letter to the home office in atlanta, give them the name the person
they are having an affair with. tell them your going to get an attorney if
they are both not fired for this. the company doesn't like scandles. I know this happened in the michigan district with the labor mger. he had to resign and so did the women he was having an affair with.