Mrg husband cheating with Sprvsr

tieguy

Banned
I think I'd sue the ex if she made that phone call but then I'm still happily married and don't have to worry about such cattiness.

Move on sister. You're spending too much time worrying over spilled milk. :laugh:

Sammie

I'll bet over 50% on this site has been divorced at least once. And if you've known this chump since you were 15, be thankful that you now have the time to get to know yourself. This is very valuable. Don't be so concerned with taking him to the chopping block. People grow up in different directions,
which happens quite often. If he can offer you spousal support, take it.

But this damsel in distress thing just ain't getting it. I'm sure you're capable or earning a living yourself and there are great people out there that you can meet. Take responsibility for yourself, stop your pity party and move on. BTDT.

hoser

Industrial Slob
what a stupid thread. why are browncafer's getting involved in such tripe?

we should make browncafe open to employees of UPS only. then there would be a lot less asininity.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
Hi,
My husband works in PA and his married girlfriend works in NJ. They have been having an affair since 4-05 and I want them both fired. Does anyone know the rules and regs. as to this subject. If it is legal can UPS Mgmt. get married? Please help. Wife scorned

you are a bitterass woman, go find a job............so what if they get together? he's not gonna pay your car payments anymore?