Mueller is wrapping it up - "I can't subpoena Trump"

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I always visualize the grand jury as folks who weren't smart enough to get off jury duty. My friend was on a grand jury in Salt Lake and was kind of tied up, on and off, for 18 months.
I would love to on jury duty for 18 months. Beats working. Where do I sign up?

BrownArmy

So if someone has their emails subpoenaed and they delete 33,000 of them and go to great lengths to make them unrecoverable, including smashing her and her aide's BlackBerry's you don't consider that obstruction? If they use a private server at home and classified documents are found on that server you don't think that person is in violation of very strict laws regarded the handling of classifed documents? And yet you're talking about all the lies Trump might tell, the crimes he might have committed, the eventual indictments after he leaves office, the "we'll get him then" rhetoric when so far there's absolutely nothing that's been presented as indictable or impeachable, and acting like I'm the crazy one. Luckily for you if you're ever indicted you can plea insanity.

Go get her, champ.

Now’s the chance...

Oh wait, the Justice Department hasn’t gone after her?

Why is that?

Lock her up!!!

vantexan

Go get her, champ.

Now’s the chance...

Oh wait, the Justice Department hasn’t gone after her?

Why is that?

Lock her up!!!
The Justice Department a la Comey and Lynch had already given her a pass. So called Republicans like Rosenstein are preventing unredacted documents from getting into Congressional hands. AG Jeff Sessions has recused himself so all of this is on Rosenstein. And anything Trump might do such as firing Rosenstein will be screamed about as obstruction unless the soon to come IG report recommends it. So we'll see how this all plays out. Meanwhile y'all want the book thrown at Trump for heaven knows what. Oh, yeah, he's a Republican. Right.

Box Ox

Meanwhile y'all want the book thrown at Trump for heaven knows what.

Hmmmmm....I dunno either! Why’s everybody accusing that nice man of stuff?!

The Justice Department a la Comey and Lynch had already given her a pass.

They never tried her. No double jeopardy or anything to worry about. Come on, dawg! Republicans got mad squabbles with her and have her dead to rights with the evidence! Putting her into chains would be bigger for Republicans than when Bin Laden was killed. Don’t let that minor stuff hold up her prosecution! At least open up some more Congressional investigations!

BrownArmy

The Justice Department a la Comey and Lynch had already given her a pass. So called Republicans like Rosenstein are preventing unredacted documents from getting into Congressional hands. AG Jeff Sessions has recused himself so all of this is on Rosenstein. And anything Trump might do such as firing Rosenstein will be screamed about as obstruction unless the soon to come IG report recommends it. So we'll see how this all plays out. Meanwhile y'all want the book thrown at Trump for heaven knows what. Oh, yeah, he's a Republican. Right.

Sessions recused himself vis-a-vis Trump.

Come on man, Sessions could go after Clinton lock stock and barrel.

You’re just making :censored2: up.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Sessions recused himself vis-a-vis Trump.

Come on man, Sessions could go after Clinton lock stock and barrel.

You’re just making :censored2: up.
Oddly Vans argument makes his conclusion absurd:One wonders where these people come from, what world they grew up in, where they get their haircuts..And if you don't believe that one,.... then it could be that the Mueller probe is caused by not enough tax cuts for the rich.....

newfie

I have a feeling that Republican, with the blessing of a Republican DOJ, will release an extremely detailed report that’s crossed every t, dotted every i and won’t be very debatable. But it will be fun to see everyone spin it according to their beliefs.

the pursuit of partisan politics has taken over our government and the investigation. I have taken the liberty of editing your comment.

bbsam

Staff member
You're openly hoping that after Trump is out of office they nail him for some crime no one has even accused him of yet but all of you on here say Hillary's no longer Secretary of State, no longer a presidential candidate, leave her be. Can't find anything on Trump, totally ignore things we know for a fact she did, but he's the one you want to go after out of office. Yeah, no bias here, move along folks, the irony is over their heads.
No. You suggested Mueller would be done and gone before Trump left office. I merely pointed out that the evidence of crime, if it exists, will still be in the report Mueller files.

And for the umpteenth time, I personally don’t care what happens to Clinton. But if there was evidence of criminal activity, you’d think the TRUMP DOJ would have had her arrested.

bbsam

Staff member
So if someone has their emails subpoenaed and they delete 33,000 of them and go to great lengths to make them unrecoverable, including smashing her and her aide's BlackBerry's you don't consider that obstruction? If they use a private server at home and classified documents are found on that server you don't think that person is in violation of very strict laws regarded the handling of classifed documents? And yet you're talking about all the lies Trump might tell, the crimes he might have committed, the eventual indictments after he leaves office, the "we'll get him then" rhetoric when so far there's absolutely nothing that's been presented as indictable or impeachable, and acting like I'm the crazy one. Luckily for you if you're ever indicted you can plea insanity.
Does AG Sessions believe there is a crime to prosecute?

Box Ox

But if there was evidence of criminal activity, you’d think the TRUMP DOJ would have had her arrested.

Any of my Republican friends who say there's proof but can't explain why she isn't being further investigated or arrested is a snowflakkkkkke!