Mueller is wrapping it up - "I can't subpoena Trump"

newfie

Hey, being a sitting President with a majority Republican Congress can't hurt his chances.

that is the common argument made by your side and there is some truth to that.
Truth though is the republican side is a quite a bit more divided then the dem side.

vantexan

Any of my Republican friends who say there's proof but can't explain why she isn't being further investigated or arrested is a snowflakkkkkke!
It could very well be that she'd expose things that they're doing that they don't want people to know. She's a snake, but they aren't Boy Scouts either. But one thing is for certain, it's well known she broke the law but Comey covered for her. The things I mentioned he covered himself in his summation. Let one of us do what she did and let's see if we get equal justice under the law.

bbsam

Staff member
I haven't a clue. He refuses to let me interview him. What luck have you had with your many talks with Mueller?
We can’t know I guess. But after all the years of investigating Clinton and Sessions has been AG for a year plus.

We should know after Mueller has investigated the president for about 3 more years.

bbsam

Staff member
It could very well be that she'd expose things that they're doing that they don't want people to know. She's a snake, but they aren't Boy Scouts either. But one thing is for certain, it's well known she broke the law but Comey covered for her. The things I mentioned he covered himself in his summation. Let one of us do what she did and let's see if we get equal justice under the law.

We’ll find out once Mueller finishes his investigation.

Box Ox

Truth though is the republican side is a quite a bit more divided then the dem side.

Gonna make it difficult to save Trump if Mueller’s report points to incontrovertible evidence that there’s been some Russian knob slobbing going on.

vantexan

Gonna make it difficult to save Trump if Mueller’s report points to incontrovertible evidence that there’s been some Russian knob slobbing going on.
Gonna make it difficult to save Hillary if the IG report shows she was riding Comey's pony.