Mueller is wrapping it up - "I can't subpoena Trump"

vantexan

Oh no. Plenty there. But what you seem to imply is that because of investigatory overstep, none of the presidents people should face scrutiny. Really? Do you put internal government malfeasance by Clinton on the same level as possible conspiracy with agents of Russia? If the investigations are unequal, perhaps it is that the crimes being investigated are unequal.
Evidence of one, not of the other. That's why Clinton's issues matter more. Can I ask you something? If you were running for President, became your party's nominee, how many countries do you think your campaign would be contacted by on the chance that you might win and become the most powerful person on the planet? And they wouldn't have equal standing. Moldova isn't going to get the attention Japan would get. Russia obviously is a major player and dealing with Putin has been a major concern of the last two Presidents. But the Dems, grasping at any straw that would explain Hillary's defeat, twisted it all into something else. Same Dems who's leader scoffed in the 2012 debate at Russia being our chief geopolitical adversary. So it seems a bit disingenuous to be worried about the Russians now, and more likely just wanting to find something, anything, that'll get Trump removed.

newfie

...it’s pretty easy to see that the United States and it’s government has been far more than fair with this president.

I'm glad to see you also agree our president is not guilty of any of these charges.

you do realize you responded to a comparison of Hillary email to Trump? In that context Trump has been treated much worse then your girl.

I understand your support of her though , her carrying hot sauce in her purse clearly shows she is down with the black man

bbsam

Staff member
Evidence of one, not of the other. That's why Clinton's issues matter more. Can I ask you something? If you were running for President, became your party's nominee, how many countries do you think your campaign would be contacted by on the chance that you might win and become the most powerful person on the planet? And they wouldn't have equal standing. Moldova isn't going to get the attention Japan would get. Russia obviously is a major player and dealing with Putin has been a major concern of the last two Presidents. But the Dems, grasping at any straw that would explain Hillary's defeat, twisted it all into something else. Same Dems who's leader scoffed in the 2012 debate at Russia being our chief geopolitical adversary. So it seems a bit disingenuous to be worried about the Russians now, and more likely just wanting to find something, anything, that'll get Trump removed.
Geez van.

This has nothing to do with Hillary. Trump was being investigated long before the general election. Why? Because the FBI knew Carter Page. They knew Poppy. And I can only imagine the collective “WTF?!?” at the FBI and CIA when Manafort became the campaign manager.

And maybe someone needs to teach Jr how to delete emails.

Let me ask you a question. If you were running for sheriff and chose as your campaign manager the drug kingpin from three towns over, do you think some eyebrows would rise? If your son were to be known to be cavorting with people trying to secure the release of the kingpin’s lieutenant, do you think it would go unnoticed?

If you won and fired the local prosecutor because you didn’t like the questions being asked, would you expect people to be ok with that?

If you had a history of lying and cheating in business, would you expect people to forget all that?

You don’t have to answer. Deep down I think we all know.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm glad to see you also agree our president is not guilty of any of these charges.

you do realize you responded to a comparison of Hillary email to Trump? In that context Trump has been treated much worse then your girl.

I understand your support of her though , her carrying hot sauce in her purse clearly shows she is down with the black man
Guilty? He hasn’t been charged with anything so I assume there’s nothing to be guilty of...yet.

bbsam

Staff member
oh do please elaborate
33000 emails. Pretty sure they still exist. Pretty sure the president has access to them. But there’s a problem or two. First, they may be ridiculously mundane. Second, he’d be subject to questions about where he got them and he can’t afford being linked to Wikileaks. And third he needs them to keep his idiotic base from rational thought.

newfie

Geez van.

This has nothing to do with Hillary. Trump was being investigated long before the general election. Why? Because the FBI knew Carter Page. They knew Poppy. And I can only imagine the collective “WTF?!?” at the FBI and CIA when Manafort became the campaign manager.

And maybe someone needs to teach Jr how to delete emails.

Let me ask you a question. If you were running for sheriff and chose as your campaign manager the drug kingpin from three towns over, do you think some eyebrows would rise? If your son were to be known to be cavorting with people trying to secure the release of the kingpin’s lieutenant, do you think it would go unnoticed?

If you won and fired the local prosecutor because you didn’t like the questions being asked, would you expect people to be ok with that?

If you had a history of lying and cheating in business, would you expect people to forget all that?

You don’t have to answer. Deep down I think we all know.

Sounds like the same standard should have been automatically applied to Hillary. but then again a sympathetic administration was in power then.

newfie

33000 emails. Pretty sure they still exist. Pretty sure the president has access to them. But there’s a problem or two. First, they may be ridiculously mundane. Second, he’d be subject to questions about where he got them and he can’t afford being linked to Wikileaks. And third he needs them to keep his idiotic base from rational thought.

with the loss of most governorships , state legislatures, the house , the senate and the presidency at what point do libs realize that the idiotic base may be the ones they're looking at in the mirror?

bbsam

Staff member
Sounds like the same standard should have been automatically applied to Hillary. but then again a sympathetic administration was in power then.
You seem to be under the mistaken assumption the anybody gives a crap about Hillary. That somehow Hillary in jeopardy will somehow exonerate Trump. That’s weird logic.

newfie

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption the anybody gives a crap about Hillary. That somehow Hillary in jeopardy will somehow exonerate Trump. That’s weird logic.

I'm sure you do , your party is still paying her huge speaking fee's and pandering to her likes she's a rock star.

newfie

not that weird. If anything this exercise with Hillary and Trump has reinforced that our government does not legislate it seeks to one up the other party.

my side absolutely will not accept any attempt by the left to take down Trump , and the main staple of that position is the fact that it is clear that Hillary got away with what equates to murder . Fry your girl before you try to take down my president.

BrownArmy

not that weird. If anything this exercise with Hillary and Trump has reinforced that our government does not legislate it seeks to one up the other party.

my side absolutely will not accept any attempt by the left to take down Trump , and the main staple of that position is the fact that it is clear that Hillary got away with what equates to murder . Fry your girl before you try to take down my president.

What ends up happening with Trump doesn’t have anything to do with Hillary, get a grip.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
All to get Hillary elected. They went to all this to get her elected. The sad thing is Hillary wanted to run against donald trump