Must be age 21

Zowert

So I just got a Thinkpad that was signature required, it prompted me with the usual screen you see when delivering booze “Must be age 21”.. uhhh what?

Which leads me to something I’ve been curious about, how often do you guys actually check for ID when delivering alcohol? I never have, but that’s only because everyone I deliver that stuff to is older than dirt.

Indecisi0n

So I just got a Thinkpad that was signature required, it prompted me with the usual screen you see when delivering booze “Must be age 21”.. uhhh what?

Which leads me to something I’ve been curious about, how often do you guys actually check for ID when delivering alcohol? I never have, but that’s only because everyone I deliver that stuff to is older than dirt.
I only check the ID of hot people.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

from now on you will check, end of subject

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I’ve checked a few times legitimately. And 100% of the time if it’s a milf.

Indecisi0n

they must of been in the sun a long time
giphy.gif

All the time if I don't know the customer.

Zowert

from now on you will check, end of subject

Got it. Will demand ID from people over twice my age. No valid form of identification, no wine. I have one customer in their 70’s that orders wine from vineyards in Italy fairly often. I’m gonna check his ID every time I deliver.

over9five

Staff member
I got a complaint from a mom once, cuz I got a sig from a 19 year old daughter. Told my center manager I'm not asking for IDs, not my job.

Zowert

I got a complaint from a mom once, cuz I got a sig from a 19 year old daughter. Told my center manager I'm not asking for IDs, not my job.

She probably would have called in to complain if you didn’t anyway. “My liquor was supposed to be here today!!”

I’ve had people call and complain because I wouldn’t leave their package at their front door on a busy street. So I DR’d that address from then on. Of course a month later that same person called in because their package was stolen. “You guys have to replace it!”

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Guy showed up and met me once looking for tires , well over a grand , didn’t know him asked for ID , said look , do you know who I am ? No , I said , that’s why I asked for ID , went on a few min threatened to call cops on me , I was holding his stuff hostage !! Finally showed it and he received tires ,, dick

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's pretty easy. If the person looks 30+ I don't ask. If it's iffy then I ask and play the whole "I'm really sorry I just have to" shtick