My building is totally prepared for Amazon Prime Day

JustDeliverIt

We were told at PCM today we are getting hoppers today and tomorrow!! The sign up sheet had 3 names on it. Wonder who those lucky 3 drivers will be that get some new inside person who didn't realize what they signed up for and 500 stops because they "have help"

Rack em

Made the Podium
We were told at PCM today we are getting hoppers today and tomorrow!! The sign up sheet had 3 names on it. Wonder who those lucky 3 drivers will be that get some new inside person who didn't realize what they signed up for and 500 stops because they "have help"
Not me, I was smart enough to request an 8 hour day for tomorrow :)

barnyard

KTM rider
Guy in the loop next to me delivered to a house where she told him, "We have 42 boxes of diapers coming on Thursday. If we are home, we'll open the garage door for you."

I am betting that that neighborhood will be cut to me tomorrow and the preloader will put all 42 on shelves and I'll have 60 stops on the floor.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Guy in the loop next to me delivered to a house where she told him, "We have 42 boxes of diapers coming on Thursday. If we are home, we'll open the garage door for you."

I am betting that that neighborhood will be cut to me tomorrow and the preloader will put all 42 on shelves and I'll have 60 stops on the floor.
This reminds me of a lady I delivered to last week!!! So she orders 20 35lbs boxes and sees me loading them onto my handcart. So she comes out saying she wants them in the garage and she will go open the garage door. So I cart the load up her steep driveway and wait for a solid 4 minutes wondering when the garage door is going to open. I get tired of waiting so I start unloading them right by the garage door. I get them all unloaded and she strolls through her side gate and tells me she changed her mind and wants them around to the side door. At that point I just started walking away because I wasn't loading them back up again because she changed her damn mind. As I'm walking away she says "Oh so now I have to do your job and move them myself?" I just responded "Yup" and went back to my truck. Sat for an extra few seconds to watch her move some boxes, then rolled out.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
DNzS3Xa.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This reminds me of a lady I delivered to last week!!! So she orders 20 35lbs boxes and sees me loading them onto my handcart. So she comes out saying she wants them in the garage and she will go open the garage door. So I cart the load up her steep driveway and wait for a solid 4 minutes wondering when the garage door is going to open. I get tired of waiting so I start unloading them right by the garage door. I get them all unloaded and she strolls through her side gate and tells me she changed her mind and wants them around to the side door. At that point I just started walking away because I wasn't loading them back up again because she changed her damn mind. As I'm walking away she says "Oh so now I have to do your job and move them myself?" I just responded "Yup" and went back to my truck. Sat for an extra few seconds to watch her move some boxes, then rolled out.
Did you offer her a bottled water and a granola bar?