My in-cab camera has gone silent

qdg2

In the beginning, it was going off constantly and chronically. Every drink of water or reaching of any kind...even on the yard.

Over the past week it's gone completely silent....never going off.....yes, it still has the green light on.

What I wonder......is this an attempt to mollify/quell the anger?

Or is it broken?

Or is it just recording 24/7? Yes, inside facing.....

Trailer monkey

In the beginning, it was going off constantly and chronically. Every drink of water or reaching of any kind...even on the yard.

Over the past week it's gone completely silent....never going off.....yes, it still has the green light on.

Or is it broken?

Best to assume you are being watched all the time, but not in a paranoid way

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Or is it broken?

You need to write that up in the DVIR it’s
For your own good

Thebrownblob

Or is it broken?

They do seem to be able to adjust the sensitivity at least in my opinion, no proof though. Although I don’t really know why it matters nothing comes of any of it they show me a video of the forward facing camera one time and I shrugged my shoulders and they said OK we “coached” you. Realistically a giant waste of money.

Thebrownblob

Or is it broken?

What would you imagine they could do even if there were a secret inside facing camera? In order for them to use it they would have to reveal they have one, which would be immediately thrown out at any panel due to their dishonesty. I’m not a fan of the sensor either it’s annoying but nothing has come of it yet.

qdg2

You’re probably just as paranoid and obnoxious as you are here.
Management can see you have the signs of a guy hanging by a thread.
Probably....maybe.....grasping at straws........bizarre.

Hanging by a thread.....? What does that mean?

A 40+ EMPLOYEE....

Circle of Honor. 30+

Never had a lost time injury.....40+

Experience you could only dream of.....

Tell us more....

Now, your credentials please-

How much pkg, feeder, automotive etc.

Thanks.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Probably....maybe.....grasping at straws........bizarre.

Hanging by a thread.....? What does that mean?

A 40+ EMPLOYEE....

Circle of Honor. 30+

Never had a lost time injury.....40+

Experience you could only dream of.....

Tell us more....

Now, your credentials please-

How much pkg, feeder, automotive etc.

Thanks.
LOL. You need a shrink little kathoey.

Iamsomebody

Or is it broken?

Mine has never gone off from drinking, reaching or even smoking. The only time I get the red light is when I brake hard or look away from the road too long. Surprisingly rolling though stop signs doesn't seem to trigger it either.

DriverNerd

I had one on Saturday that kept saying "please check for lens obstruction" or something like that. No, I didn't touch it. No, I didn't write it up

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Seems like they pick and choose judging by the green light throughout the day. But that's a lie too. They are watching even when the light is off. You can take a sip of water, put the bottle away and take off and it will ding you for distracted driving with the light off.