The Great Escape
Dirty Harry
Dirty Dozen
Liberty Valance
The Searchers
Fast Times at Ridgemont Hgh

rod

Retired 22 years
There are so many good movies. I look at everyones lists and think ---Damn- why didn't I think of that one. Unfortunately for every good one there are a hundred of them that SUCK. I know a few times a year when we get FREE HBO, Cinemax and the other pay extra for movie channels we very seldom can even find one or two movies that are worth watching. I would never pay to subscribe to those channels unless they dug into the movie vault a little deeper and showed more winners.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are so many good movies. I look at everyones lists and think ---Damn- why didn't I think of that one. Unfortunately for every good one there are a hundred of them that SUCK. I know a few times a year when we get FREE HBO, Cinemax and the other pay extra for movie channels we very seldom can even find one or two movies that are worth watching. I would never pay to subscribe to those channels unless they dug into the movie vault a little deeper and showed more winners.
Its getting to the point where I'm surprised when I see a good movie. At least 90% of the stuff they put out is crap.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its getting to the point where I'm surprised when I see a good movie. At least 90% of the stuff they put out is crap.
I've lost track of the number of Buy One Get One Free offers from Red Box I've passed on because they don't have any movies I'm interested in. Can't even find one--let alone two.

oldngray

nowhere special
I've lost track of the number of Buy One Get One Free offers from Red Box I've passed on because they don't have any movies I'm interested in. Can't even find one--let alone two.
HBO and Showtime might have a couple of decent movies a month with a whole lot of filler. Definitely not worth the cost.