My UPS driver is going to hate me!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Still, People like you , lazy garbage, qualify for government assistance if this job is too much

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
A regular one, 190 stops , you go ahead and dr the irregs in the rain,, you will show them won’t you.. Your a thug
I didn’t go to Restoration Hardware’s website and post “You guys are gunna hate me when I deliver your stuff”

Once again, what solution do you propose when someone orders a complete bedroom suite and has no place out of weather to put it

Please, enlighten us all with your great wisdom

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Dude.... it was taped up, and ready to go.

38633629_2048304001868967_9194504380542353408_n.jpg
Looks more secure than those 2000 count Styrofoam cup boxes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because I control weather?

Don’t order a bedroom suite over the internet and be surprised when I drop it off at your uncovered front door when you’re not home.

I run irregs right after air, not sure what kind of route you run, if one at all.
Exactly.

If you wanted inside furniture delivery should have went to the store and paid for it.

Brownslave688

So on your 190 stop route, do you sit on the irreggs til the next day if there is a threat of rain?
I'll do the best I can but it's not staying on my truck.

No covered porch. No open garage. No safe walk path to the back. Then I'll tuck it under the overhang and hope for the best.

By the way it's going to take a lot of moisture to get thru the cardboard enough to damage it.

UrFellowUpser

I ordered a king sized mattress in a box 4 tires with a set of rims and a kitchen table one time. lucky i was laid off for the day and i helped my co worker get that :censored2: off the truck cause i felt bad plus like every ups driver in my hub know where i live

Brownslave688

I ordered a king sized mattress in a box 4 tires with a set of rims and a kitchen table one time. lucky i was laid off for the day and i helped my co worker get that :censored2: off the truck cause i felt bad plus like every ups driver in my hub know where i live
I ordered 4 35 inch tires mounted on rims. I made sure to tell the driver when they were coming. We took them off the truck and I picked them up that night.