My UPS hub is going on strike.

Capnfapn

Pessimistically Optimistic.
In writing?
Personally I do have it in writing. I forget what form it is but I have it stashed with my compliance booklet. It was one of the first forms the HR guy had filled out for me. It didn’t say anything about the MRA either. I have to see if I can find it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Personally I do have it in writing. I forget what form it is but I have it stashed with my compliance booklet. It was one of the first forms the HR guy had filled out for me. It didn’t say anything about the MRA either. I have to see if I can find it.
Make a copy attach to grievance collect monies

No offense but have any of these petitions ever worked? I think we see a AC petition every year and never hear anything else about it other than that.
UPS had to know this was gonna happen when they started the MRA incentive. I have no idea how they're going to pull the rug out from under these guys with all of the apathy regarding work and jobs.

542thruNthru

UPS had to know this was gonna happen when they started the MRA incentive. I have no idea how they're going to pull the rug out from under these guys with all of the apathy regarding work and jobs.
UPS probably feels that this time of year they don't need them so let them leave. Then around summer they'll bump the MRA up again and attempt to get the staffing up again.

542thruNthru

Curious what this will do for negotiations.
We're so divided in what we want that I'm starting to have no hope for negotiations.

Longer term employees want H&W and Pension

RPCDs want more money and no 6 day work weeks/PVDs

22.4s want no more 22.4s and same protection as RPCDs

Long term Part timers wants more full time inside jobs and a catch up raise

Regular part timers want a huge pay increase.

Neither one really cares about the others wants except for a minority in each group when it comes to push and shove so we'll see what happens.

We're so divided in what we want that I'm starting to have no hope for negotiations.

Neither one really cares about the others wants except for a minority in each group when it comes to push and shove so we'll see what happens.
Well, Sean's getting rid of 22.4s sooo...

542thruNthru

Well, Sean's getting rid of 22.4s sooo...
Yep and if that's all we do the contract won't pass because who other than 22.4s and the small minority of RPCDs will care and think that's enough.

Thats a big chunk of money UPS will be paying for just one demand. Then you still got the PTers, pensions, H&W, raises and let's not forget the loss of PVDs.

It's going to be interesting in my opinion.

Yep and if that's all we do the contract won't pass because who other than 22.4s and the small minority of RPCDs will care and think that's enough.

Thats a big chunk of money UPS will be paying for just one demand. Then you still got the PTers, pensions, H&W, raises and let's not forget the loss of PVDs.

It's going to be interesting in my opinion.
I'm with you. I'm not sure that all of his promises won't actually be of more harm than good when we get down to the brass tacks. There's no way he can deliver on all of the promises, which means groups will be alienated.

"They took care of xxx for full-timers, what about when he said xxxx..."

Or some such, but you get the point. It will be devisive again, and who knows how the chips will fall, but the dismissal of the supermajority rule will come into play in a big way.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Hey- what about Feeder Drivers? Lol.