Need your guys input...

RoswellHub

So usually I release a video every sunday. Right now I am WAY backed up on video ideas! I need to interview a few people and release those videos. So I am thinking about releasing two videos a week to get caught up. Do you think this is a good idea or is it to much content? Also if I release two a week would you think its better to release one on sunday and one on wed. or just release them both on the weekend?

Thanks!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So usually I release a video every sunday. Right now I am WAY backed up on video ideas! I need to interview a few people and release those videos. So I am thinking about releasing two videos a week to get caught up. Do you think this is a good idea ?

If you establish a MAR.... you will be expected to maintain it.

:biggrin:

What'dyabringmetoday???

So usually I release a video every sunday. Right now I am WAY backed up on video ideas! I need to interview a few people and release those videos. So I am thinking about releasing two videos a week to get caught up. Do you think this is a good idea or is it to much content? Also if I release two a week would you think its better to release one on sunday and one on wed. or just release them both on the weekend?

Thanks!
Please interview Big UPS Man. That would be amazing content. Lol.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Thanks!
Interview @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

RoswellHub

I love your guys input and hit me up contacts to the people you want interviewed. I have a list of people to go through right now!

UPSmechanicinblue

Post as many as you like and at anytime- I am subscribed to you on youtube and watch them anytime I am free and share them with drivers ,stewards ,etc. All are very educational especially for the newer drivers that have no Union contract knowledge. Keeping most 15-20 minutes would be best I feel. This is something the international should put out.

AKCoverMan

Yes, I would love more informational content for members, imo we don’t do a very good job teaching new members about how the contract works, how pensions and health care work, how 9.5s and 8s work, heck even just how do you go about scheduling a day off. I often answer questions from members who have been around several years and think to myself “how do they not know this?”... and I mean that to be more critical of the union and the Company for not doing a very good job of educating members than I mean it to be critical of the member asking me the question.

It’s not enough to hand a member a contract book and say “read this”.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Thanks!
Do NOT interview @quad decade guy or @olroadbeech unless you need a reason to gouge your eyes & eardrums out.

RoswellHub

Post as many as you like and at anytime- I am subscribed to you on youtube and watch them anytime I am free and share them with drivers ,stewards ,etc. All are very educational especially for the newer drivers that have no Union contract knowledge. Keeping most 15-20 minutes would be best I feel. This is something the international should put out.
Thank you brother! I actually am trying to keep them 10 - 15 minutes long but sometimes it just naturally goes over. Thank you for sharing!

RoswellHub

Yes, I would love more informational content for members, imo we don’t do a very good job teaching new members about how the contract works, how pensions and health care work, how 9.5s and 8s work, heck even just how do you go about scheduling a day off. I often answer questions from members who have been around several years and think to myself “how do they not know this?”... and I mean that to be more critical of the union and the Company for not doing a very good job of educating members than I mean it to be critical of the member asking me the question.

It’s not enough to hand a member a contract book and say “read this”.
Yeah my goal is to break down the most common questions. Hopefully we can get more members involved as well in the process.