Negotiations

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I disagree with you that most normal people couldn't care less about stopping pedophilia. I find your apathy about it troubling.
Rockford.jpg

Nah
Not out of the realm of possibility that the "Gender identity" language could cause enough extra no votes to trigger a strike.
Yep. If I still worked there it would be an automatic "hard no" from me. Hopefully you guys strike that language down hard.

The woke beast grew into what it is because of excessive coddling. The solution is definitely not more coddling.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep. If I still worked there it would be an automatic "hard no" from me. Hopefully you guys strike that language down hard.

The woke beast grew into what it is because of excessive coddling. The solution is definitely not more coddling.
I think it's stupid that it's in there but it doesn't do anything at all. The federal government has already made laws doing the same thing.

Shouldn't have an effect on anyone's vote. Definitely bigger things to worry about in this contract.

RealPerson

Some promising stuff. Hopefully with the increase of surepost deliveries will create more routes. WIsh they could've raised it to atleast 60% to make it a majority. Those should be our deliveries. FedEx stopped using the post office and now they deliver all their smartpost packages. WHy cant we have atleast a majority of it.
The last 2 weeks, most of the surepost that normally gets marked DELV (delivery the next day, because a package is being delivered close) has been non existent. Sure post numbers have greatly went up, that are being delivered to USPS, in my building.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The last 2 weeks, most of the surepost that normally gets marked DELV (delivery the next day, because a package is being delivered close) has been non existent. Sure post numbers have greatly went up, that are being delivered to USPS, in my building.
Same here. My post office went from having roughly 75 - 90 off peak to 130 to 160. And no sure post being held in the DELV stash.
Interesting

some1else

Banned
Not out of the realm of possibility that the "Gender identity" language could cause enough extra no votes to trigger a strike.
Could we combine the gender language with the breast feeding language? I identify as a lactating mother and need to go to breastfeed break room once an hour to Sit for 20 minutes

govols019

You smell that?
Same here...we are always short on pups and me and the preload are always fighting because they use a pup to load the DELV in...they haven't load a pup in the last week.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I mean really though.

Why not just outright get language that prohibits platooning? It's technology that does nothing but eliminate jobs, period.

It's only going to be a harder fight later.
Same with driverless tractors… some say we’ll all be dead before they are used en mass…but I’m not so sure…supposedly FedEx wants to be running automated trucks in some of their lanes in the next 3 to 4 years.