Negotiations

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Same with driverless tractors… some say we’ll all be dead before they are used en mass…but I’m not so sure…supposedly FedEx wants to be running automated trucks in some of their lanes in the next 3 to 4 years.
In other industries sooner than later.When the time comes, gotta make sure you guys get a righteous buyout.Till then,make this faceless corporation pay for all your years of blood sweat and tears!!P.S. their trophy flagship electric feeder that they launced at my hub aint all that battery don't last too long to go from hub to hub local.It's too quiet also someones going to get hurt in the yard.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In other industries sooner than later.When the time comes, gotta make sure you guys get a righteous buyout.Till then,make this faceless corporation pay for all your years of blood sweat and tears!!P.S. their trophy flagship electric feeder that they launced at my hub aint all that battery don't last too long to go from hub to hub local.It's too quiet also someones going to get hurt in the yard.
I’ve seen them ADA some of the electric package cars….those aren’t that old, are they?

DOK

The best they could negotiate on AC would be all new vehicles "put in service" after a future date.

There is no chance, they are going to retro-fit the entire fleet of pkg cars. Better ventilation.... sure.
How about AC for the buildings or at least somehow more ventilation for the guys and gals that have to unload and load the trailers that have been baking in the sun all day? I mean that’s ridiculous.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Same with driverless tractors… some say we’ll all be dead before they are used en mass…but I’m not so sure…supposedly FedEx wants to be running automated trucks in some of their lanes in the next 3 to 4 years.

Just from a liability issue: Why is there no talk about "automated planes"... complete waste of a human resource to have two or three in the cockpit..

:beafraid: