Negotiations

100%

Yeah, but the health of the economy trumps everything, and a strike would be very bad for the economy. Yes, Amazon is the main reason for all the focus on the PT, however I think he’s still going to have a hard time selling over $20 hr for the PT to the public when they have a full benefit pkg.(if that is the only reason for the strike, which very well could trigger a response from Biden) there’s just not a lot of PT anywhere getting full benefit pkg. That being said, we just have to vote down what we don’t want. We know how :censored2:ty it is to work there, and all have an idea what we are worth, and we just need to communicate that, stick together, and let the chips fall where they may. I’ve changed my tune a little bit on this subject just because it is the best way to get what everyone wants, and the most leverage we will have in quite some time probably.
So ignore the billions more that everyone else got? I’m not ok with everyone getting paid but us.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Although we are in full vacation mode in our center, we are seeing more volume and more routes than a month ago, probably 15 to 20 percent. Very small sample size in a "vacation destination" area.

FozziesDeliveries

Who's that guy? Good data
1000007141.jpg

FozziesDeliveries

When i watched this i remembered it from an earlier webinar. I think they had said he was some kind of corporate researcher that examines companies money flow or something like that.

yadadamean116

Just the thought of feeders stresses me out. I have a lot of respect for the drivers, package cars and feeders. That’s a hard job.

Feeders is hard on the body too from sitting so much, gotta be tough on the mind too

Lack of human contact I would enjoy though lol
I see my paycheck on Fridays and try to remember how I earned that. Now in pkg, I felt it wasn’t enough lol

Commercial Inside Release

we are seeing more volume
Prime Day should be coursing through the UPS network starting now. It was a record Prime Day at 375,000,000 items sold. UPS claims Amazon is 11% of UPS volume, probably higher after Prime Day - so, maybe 20%?

Figure two items per parcel on average, times 20% is 35-40,000,000 parcels over the next few days.