Negotiations

He trying to save the environment a little different scenario my friend

you serious.gif

You are right, but he claims to be pro union and Teamsters has a lot of members I’m sure he doesn’t want against him
will the Teamsters endorse him in the election anyways no matter what he does?

there's your answer
he might let it happen, but I bet he breaks it up after a week

that's not me hoping, I think strikes should be between the two parties outside a declared war, but that seems like the path he might take

Non liberal

will the Teamsters endorse him in the election anyways no matter what he does?

there's your answer
he might let it happen, but I bet he breaks it up after a week

that's not me hoping, I think strikes should be between the two parties outside a declared war, but that seems like the path he might take
Of course they will. They’re not straying from the democrat party.

Non liberal

I just wish the Republican Party would show more public support to union workers. Teamsters had been retweeting every politician who tweets support for the ups workers and so far none of them are Republican
Yeah, it just goes against Republican belief to force anyone to do something. They believe in freedom for everybody, including for companies to pay what they want. However there is something to be said for sticking it to the man. Although they were some of the only ones sticking up for the railworkers when Biden said they couldn’t negotiate for sick days.

Crosscutters

I just wish the Republican Party would show more public support to union workers. Teamsters had been retweeting every politician who tweets support for the ups workers and so far none of them are Republican
Wait you actually thought the party that gave 2 trillion in tax breaks to big business actually cares about us?

Crosscutters

Yeah, it just goes against Republican belief to force anyone to do something. They believe in freedom for everybody, including for companies to pay what they want. However there is something to be said for sticking it to the man. Although they were some of the only ones sticking up for the railworkers when Biden said they couldn’t negotiate for sick days.
I’d say they believe in freedoms that they believe in. Other subjects, not so much.

HarryWarden

Marijuana is probably their biggest hypocritical stance. Claiming to be for personal freedom, state rights and 2nd ammendment, but keeping it illegal goes against all of those because

1.it’s the government telling you can’t do something everyone knows is no worse than alcohol

2. State rights… federal law overrides state law so even if your state legalized it its still illegal

3. 2nd ammendment.. even if your in a state that chose to legalize it, you can not own a firearm if you choose to smoke