New bonus of $110 from $75 for local 705.

wilberforce15

Lol but we don’t lose all our free time, maybe for a while we do until we get seniority I’ve done quite well for myself. I never wanted to be rich so I don’t care about that just wanted to be comfortable and I am very comfortable. Nothing wrong with Hardwork most people are afraid of it nowadays.
You do lose all your free time, especially compared to having 52 weeks of vacation per year, which they all currently have.

Thebrownblob

Who said I keep it all to myself? Who said I don't help them out?

As a long-term PTer with my own goals, I'm the guy pointing out to all of them the possibilities that exist when you start young at UPS.

They almost always quit anyway.
Well you seem a little abrasive but I don’t know you personally, if you can help people hopefully you are and yes you’re right many times they don’t listen but if you just get through to a few of them you did your job.

Thebrownblob

Totally true.
But it doesn't make the job worth it for them.
UPS doesn't provide them anything that they don't already have, except some more video game money.
Well I just don’t think we’re going to agree completely. I realize there’s some people like that but most of us have a desire and yearning to do something more. Its not exactly all about money either.

wilberforce15

Well I just don’t think we’re going to agree completely. I realize there’s some people like that but most of us have a desire and yearning to do something more. I’m not exactly all about money either.
We would agree if you'd go spend a decade or two embedded in their world.

Thebrownblob

The turning point in my life was when one of my aunts was built a house by Habitat for Humanity brand-new. They gave it to her for free. In my mind I thought what a great gift she’ll cherish it forever. But to her it meant nothing. The place was condemned less than six years later. I realize then nothing that’s given to you you care about near as much as something you work for and earned.