? New contract decreases lunch 45 to 30 min?

Ghost in the Darkness

They changed ours in the supplemental from 45 to 30 and got nothing for it. They kept 22.3 and feeders at 45 min.... really!!? I can live with 30 mins and a break but atleast leave the option in for 45 mins some drivers took the full lunch. Rumor is the on time network needed it to get us back at a decent time yet our start times are back to later already. Just another reason to vote NO!!

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We are forced to take an hour even though we are short tractors...makes no sense.

Every few months we are threatened with discipline if we take short breaks.of course when they forget about a load at the railyard, 30 minutes is just fine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They changed ours in the supplemental from 45 to 30 and got nothing for it. They kept 22.3 and feeders at 45 min.... really!!? I can live with 30 mins and a break but atleast leave the option in for 45 mins some drivers took the full lunch. Rumor is the on time network needed it to get us back at a decent time yet our start times are back to later already. Just another reason to vote NO!!
Yes it should be optional.

Hell here as long as we take 10 paid plus 1 min they don't care and we still have guys missing businesses and getting back plenty late.

I've got an idea. Reduce the :censored2:ing workload.

Rack em

Made the Podium
We are required to take at least 30min but can take up to an hour. My lunch varies depending on how bad I want to mess with management and run up their miles.