New Democrat Plan To Tax The Rich, Taxing Assets. Will It Work?

vantexan

Instead you only post what you want the rest of us to read.
What I found interesting is how Trump no longer occupies space in you guys heads.
Now you're back at Reagan and judging by the looks of things pretty soon you'll be talking about Calvin Coolidge .
Someone was denigrating Reagan. If he was a Democrat you'd be singing his praises.

vantexan

All you do is make stuff up and insist your conjecture is fact. It’s very amusing
Prove it. Name the made up stuff. Your problem is you think you're mentally superior to any Trump supporter so if one demonstrates knowledge you aren't familiar with your first thought is if you aren't familiar then the information is either bogus or unimportant. Narcissism if you ask me.

vantexan

More fear mongering before the election? Y'all trot that out every 2 years.

Repeat after me... REAGAN, not REGAN.

Reagan vetoed 78 bills and had 9 overridden.

I hope you learned something today. You have so much potential to learn seeing as how you know so little.
@728ups A quick Google search turned up that info. But you think it's made up. It can't be true if a MAGA supporter knows something you don't, huh? Narcissist.

bacha29

Someone was denigrating Reagan. If he was a Democrat you'd be singing his praises.
Guess who was a major speaker at the 1948 Democratic National Convention endorsing the candidacy of incumbent president Harry S. Truman in behalf of the Screen Actors Guild union ? Why it was Democrat and strong pro union president of the Guild Ronald Reagan.
Who later became a free agent political wannabe who offered himself to whichever party would lend the most support.

bacha29

More fear mongering before the election? Y'all trot that out every 2 years.

Repeat after me... REAGAN, not REGAN.

Reagan vetoed 78 bills and had 9 overridden.

I hope you learned something today. You have so much potential to learn seeing as how you know so little.
We'll see if BIG donors like Stan Druckenmiller gets what he wants from the candidates his money buys.
Said he wants bigger tax cuts for the rich and an immediate 20% cut in monthly SS benefits.
Wow man....Taking the permanent 25% cut for bowing out early then another 20% sliced off in order to FIX those nasty and unamerican "entitlements".....But we simply MUST protect the rich!.

vantexan

Guess who was a major speaker at the 1948 Democratic National Convention endorsing the candidacy of incumbent president Harry S. Truman in behalf of the Screen Actors Guild union ? Why it was Democrat and strong pro union president of the Guild Ronald Reagan.
Who later became a free agent political wannabe who offered himself to whichever party would lend the most support.
Are you under the impression that we Reagan fans don't know he was once a Democrat? Surely you're familiar with what he said was the reason he left?

vantexan

We'll see if BIG donors like Stan Druckenmiller gets what he wants from the candidates his money buys.
Said he wants bigger tax cuts for the rich and an immediate 20% cut in monthly SS benefits.
Wow man....Taking the permanent 25% cut for bowing out early then another 20% sliced off in order to FIX those nasty and unamerican "entitlements".....But we simply MUST protect the rich!.
Yah, like that's going to happen, lol!

bacha29

Are you under the impression that we Reagan fans don't know he was once a Democrat? Surely you're familiar with what he said was the reason he left?
He suddenly changed his political ideology in order to be more suitable to big GOP donors because there were too many Democrats ahead of him.

bacha29

Yah, like that's going to happen, lol!
You keep supporting candidates whose entire political ideology is based on decisive cuts to all social programs it could very well happen. Do you think they're not serious about their plans to "fix" entitlements?
Don't come crying to the Democrats if we are unable to keep it from happening .
Show me a GOP budget proposal that doesn't contain major entitlement cuts. In fact the so called "Freedom Caucus " demanded a 20% across the board cut in all social programs in order get it's support for a spending bill. As a result you now have the current bill that expires on November 17.

Of course with all this reading you claim to be doing....you already know this.

vantexan

He suddenly changed his political ideology in order to be more suitable to big GOP donors because there were too many Democrats ahead of him.
Reagan said he didn't leave the Democrat Party, the Democrat Party left him. He certainly didn't govern like a Democrat.

Try as you might you just can't win an argument here.

vantexan

You keep supporting candidates whose entire political ideology is based on decisive cuts to all social programs it could very well happen. Do you think they're not serious about their plans to "fix" entitlements?
Don't come crying to the Democrats if we are unable to keep it from happening .
Show me a GOP budget proposal that doesn't contain major entitlement cuts. In fact the so called "Freedom Caucus " demanded a 20% across the board cut in all social programs in order get it's support for a spending bill. As a result you now have the current bill that expires on November 17.

Of course with all this reading you claim to be doing....you already know this.
And every two years y'all trot out the ol' Republicans are going to throw grandma off the cliff. Your shtick has gotten old and more and more are on to it.

bacha29

And every two years y'all trot out the ol' Republicans are going to throw grandma off the cliff. Your shtick has gotten old and more and more are on to it.
And what will stop it from happening? Do you actually think that your numerous GOP candidates running on the very platform you loudly support if elected will NOT carry out their political objectives.

Like many MAGA's you're big on spending cuts....until the money comes out of your own pocket.

vantexan

And what will stop it from happening? Do you actually think that your numerous GOP candidates running on the very platform you loudly support if elected will NOT carry out their political objectives.

Like many MAGA's you're big on spending cuts....until the money comes out of your own pocket.
You're totally BSing here. When has it ever happened? I'm already looking at an at least 20% reduction in SS benefits in 10 years or less. Do you think the Democrats are going to fix it? I hope they do, but they had complete control under Obama and Biden. Where was the fix? You want to fear monger about Republicans while your Dems have their thumbs up their asses.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Prove it. Name the made up stuff. Your problem is you think you're mentally superior to any Trump supporter so if one demonstrates knowledge you aren't familiar with your first thought is if you aren't familiar then the information is either bogus or unimportant. Narcissism if you ask me.
This entire post is stuff you made up and are insisting is fact.
Well done on scoring a point for my side

vantexan

This entire post is stuff you made up and are insisting is fact.
Well done on scoring a point for my side
What did I present as fact in that post? You said I make up everything. What have I presented as facts in my posts that I've made up? You're a typical Democrat. If I point out things that make Democrats look bad you get personal. If you can't take the truth...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So, your admitting Democrats implement government programs in order to put money in your pockets, a balanced budget be damned.

Thank you for your honest disclosure.

bacha29

You're totally BSing here. When has it ever happened? I'm already looking at an at least 20% reduction in SS benefits in 10 years or less. Do you think the Democrats are going to fix it? I hope they do, but they had complete control under Obama and Biden. Where was the fix? You want to fear monger about Republicans while your Dems have their thumbs up their asses.
Are you prepared for and would not object to a sizeable reduction in your old age income and healthcare benefits in order to create a balanced budget because leaders in your political party have made it crystal clear that cuts to social program entitlements will be their focus when a new spending bill in one form or another will come before Congress later this month?

Yes or no?

BTW. Barack Obama was a minority president for 6 of the 8 years he was in office.

bacha29

So, your admitting Democrats implement government programs in order to put money in your pockets, a balanced budget be damned.

Thank you for your honest disclosure.
Is it not or soon will be putting money in your pocket as well? So tell me will you support a balanced budget even if it means a loss of senior program benefits that you are either currently receiving or will begin receiving in the near future?

Thebrownblob

Is it not or soon will be putting money in your pocket as well? So tell me will you support a balanced budget even if it means a loss of senior program benefits that you are either currently receiving or will begin receiving in the near future?
This is always a funny argument. Putting money back in his pocket? How much did they take out of his pocket? And because of people like you who could not, and would not plan for their retirement the rest of us have been forced to give from our paychecks to take care of people like you, without you we would’ve been better off. I suppose I’m supposed to be happy that I’m never going to receive back what I put in in and the many hundreds of thousands of dollars I could’ve made if I had been able to invest it myself. Your argument, as usual is ignorant. Thank you. Great giant great government for giving me a deal I would’ve never taken if I had the choice.