New driver disqualified for road test

charliemack

That's right. Same thing if you give up driving (DQ yourself; say you don't want to drive anymore) you have to wait 12 mo to get your job back.

That being said, we had a sup come in and failed 4/5 drivers that were being tested. They called the union and got a retest w/a different sup and 4/5 passed this time,

I would find out the reason the sup failed him, and talk to the union about it if its fishy.
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
i

charliemack

I was failed by my UPS driving instructor when he was giving me conflicting instructions it seemed like on purpose as he stated, he like to throw a lot of different things at drivers to see if they can handle it.the things that i was failed for were very unclear and i pulled behind a car at the stop light with at least a car length and a half of space,i was told for the first time that i should leave more space,not a specific distance so i followed these instruction but maybe not to the exact specifications because how would i be able to make this judgement when driving a truck of this size for the first time.then he took away points from my backing of the truck, he did not give me clear instructions of which bay-door to back the truck into as your will see in his statement.but i still executed the back-in flawlessly but i forgot to use the horn. Then took points away because he said i didn't effectively scan the crosswalk and intersection when i did but how can he see what i see.please some one look over the attachments and let me know what you think

Attachments

• 3 intersection crosswalk.png
    3 intersection crosswalk.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2 backing.png
    2 backing.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 1 following.png
    1 following.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 25

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I was failed by my UPS driving instructor when he was giving me conflicting instructions it seemed like on purpose as he stated, he like to throw a lot of different things at drivers to see if they can handle it.the things that i was failed for were very unclear and i pulled behind a car at the stop light with at least a car length and a half of space,i was told for the first time that i should leave more space,not a specific distance so i followed these instruction but maybe not to the exact specifications because how would i be able to make this judgement when driving a truck of this size for the first time.then he took away points from my backing of the truck, he did not give me clear instructions of which bay-door to back the truck into as your will see in his statement.but i still executed the back-in flawlessly but i forgot to use the horn. Then took points away because he said i didn't effectively scan the crosswalk and intersection when i did but how can he see what i see.please some one look over the attachments and let me know what you think
You’re seasonal anyways
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I’d love to see some of these “driving instructors” actually run a full-route …they would poop their little pants 😂

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Drivings not for everyone. Try McDonald’s

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Serious question what do you think getting on here and whining about your experience is going to do for you?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You never beeped the horn backing and never turned ur head to look for pedestrians, BYE BYE SEE YA
✊✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And that’s that. You sound more like an Amazon driver anyway.

Last edited: