New IVIS Thingy

robot

Has A Large Member
Those new IVIS’s suck. Can’t hold a charge worth a damn. If I forget to power it off before I put it away , it’s dead as a rock the next day

Johney

Those new IVIS’s suck. Can’t hold a charge worth a damn. If I forget to power it off before I put it away , it’s dead as a rock the next day
No charging station? We have a lock box charging station in our office. Have to lock it to keep drivers from other centers coming in and stealing the charging cords.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You could also go on meal, kill the IVIS app, do your thing, restart the app and come off meal.

The IVIS had no idea what took place during the last half hour.

When you reconnect your Bluetooth to the tractor, the tractor and IVIS communicate the mileage, when this is off it can cause an exception on your log at the end of the day. if you scroll through it you can see it, it may be at the very bottom I can't remember. I don't believe it does it every time.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

That's strange, mine will hold a charge over the weekend if I forget to shut it off.

I believe they also work better if you turn the Wi-Fi off. Sometimes an update will let you get to the Wi-Fi, other times it's locked out.

Johney

When you reconnect your Bluetooth to the tractor, the tractor and IVIS communicate the mileage, when this is off it can cause an exception on your log at the end of the day. if you scroll through it you can see it, it may be at the very bottom I can't remember. I don't believe it does it every time.
What I find strange is every time I(we)punch out our IVIS shows 10 less miles then what is actually on the tractor. 10 miles exactly every time.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Bluetooth enabled radio?

Yup.

All the new ones. I think beyond the 273xxx.

USB also. I have a mini thumb drive with over 2000 songs that I shuffle.

This is a 276xxx Mack.

20171103_173132.jpg

Indecisi0n

Maybe your diad battery is dead . When you get back to the center swap your battery out with the guys beside you without telling him.