New IVIS Thingy

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I hear that from every single driver. I should have put it in eariler when I was first told to from a friend.
How long ago was that??? I wouldn’t want to be someone who waited 15 to 20 years to come into feeder....especially if my seniority didn’t dovetail in..

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

How long ago was that??? I wouldn’t want to be someone who waited 15 to 20 years to come into feeder....especially if my seniority didn’t dovetail in..
Only few years ago but if I took his advise then I would have already been in and gotten overnight being a rookie.

I agree it has to be a hard pill to swallow for a 15 year guy to have to start over from the bottom.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Are they still testing these things ??? Wonder when they are suppose to be assigned to every feeder driver??

They were supposed to have issued every driver one by December of last year, but UPS applied for, and received an extension, from the FMCSA.

I believe they have until December of this year to have everyone on it.

over9five

Staff member
Logged on to UPSers this morning to view my paycheck.
The site made me change my password. Could it be because I tried logging into my IVIS 40 times last night???!!!
(IVIS uses your UPSers password for those who don't know)

Johney

Logged on to UPSers this morning to view my paycheck.
The site made me change my password. Could it be because I tried logging into my IVIS 40 times last night???!!!
(IVIS uses your UPSers password for those who don't know)
Huh, I heard they want you to use your BC password.....

mpeedy

The IVIS NG is just an android app running on an android cell phone. It can run on any android phone. We have the Samsung J3. Someone else said they have the Note 7. Probably anything that UPS can get their hands on for dirt cheap.
They probably get them from Overgoods.