New job.

Box Ox

Nobody with immediate $190K cushy office job with coffee servant girl and equivalent benefits earnings potential would try working in UPS package operations instead. Nobody.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I decided to quit UPS on Friday. Over the weekend I found a job that pays triple. They also gave me a house, with a doctor inside, in case I get sick. They pay for BJs on my way to and from work as well. It’s awesome. I get two 19 year old girls to get me coffee and make sammiches too! They gave my kids unicorns as well. Anyways, stay safe guys.

Heavy Package

Make $190k, and bennies are the exact same as UPS.

Plus I sit at a desk all day long, and have a 19 year old girl to fetch coffee for me.

Yeah, right. Because you submitted a resume for a Director level position or higher in a large, well established company and interviewed with them relating your experience as a UPS delivery driver to their needs as a department head or VP.

You would get laughed out the door. Coming from someone who is married to a Director level at a large corporation.

Re-Raise

Make $190k, and bennies are the exact same as UPS.

BB162EB1-4C15-4070-BEC3-7C24926844A9.jpeg
190 isn’t double... so there big shot

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
The old dbags on here are so jaded by the money that they take somebody being able to walk away as a direct hit to their own egos. "You're a pusillanimous" "you failed" but I'm a big man, I succeeded. LOL. That being said this post is almost certainly BS.

542thruNthru

Yeah, right. Because you submitted a resume for a Director level position or higher in a large, well established company and interviewed with them relating your experience as a UPS delivery driver to their needs as a department head or VP.

You would get laughed out the door. Coming from someone who is married to a Director level at a large corporation.

Exactly!! @ColdHarvest has to be some special kind of idiot if he thinks anyone will believe he walked right into a 200k job with no experience other then a college degree.

Zowert

I dont hear drivers walking around gloating about their income at my center, and there are more than a few here that reeled in over $100k last year.

542thruNthru

The old dbags on here are so jaded by the money that they take somebody being able to walk away as a direct hit to their own egos. "You're a pusillanimous" "you failed" but I'm a big man, I succeeded. LOL. That being said this post is almost certainly BS.

I have no problem with people moving on and doing better then working at UPS. There are plenty of jobs that are much better.

Though when you come on here and act like a tool then a few months later tell us how you landed a 190k job with no experience. Yeah we are going to rag on you.