New job.

542thruNthru

Anyone else curious as to what job he landed? Not too many civilian jobs where you get free benefits...maybe a congressman? Senator?

Please enlighten us because I love my job but if I can make twice as much, count me in.

He's the supreme ruler of the neighborhood of make believe
enI4Fg.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
What is your new job? I think a few people have asked, still haven't heard a response of this great economic opportunity. Please enlighten us dumb and poor UPS drivers so we can put in applications immediately.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is your new job? I think a few people have asked, still haven't heard a response of this great economic opportunity. Please enlighten us dumb and poor UPS drivers so we can put in applications immediately.
Script writer for Shecky O'Greene.

PT Car Washer

I think almost everyone who works at UPS and Hates their job realizes that there aren’t any better options
There is always other options and hundreds of employees, both FT or PT or hourly or management, discover this every year. Life is too short to hate what you do for a large portion of your life.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
@ColdHarvest
How is being a Secret Squirrel Black Ops High Speed Low Drag Operator treating you?

What color is the boat house at Hereford?

Yup, he also was some sort of contractor for the USMC in another thread where he claimed to be paid over 100k a year with access to a private plane and could pick his missions. So of course he comes to UPS and pushes cardboard at 10 bucks a hour for a little while and then one day remembers....

OMG... I forgot I have this fancy degree.. I can get a job that starts at 190k a year with full benefits and have a 19 year old girl get me coffee.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I decided to quit UPS on Friday. Over the weekend I found a job that pays triple. They also gave me a house, with a doctor inside, in case I get sick. They pay for BJs on my way to and from work as well. It’s awesome. I get two 19 year old girls to get me coffee and make sammiches too! They gave my kids unicorns as well. Anyways, stay safe guys.
Did they give you corporate seats at the fake Yankee stadium with free booze and hookers and guaranteed Yankee World Series victory ???

F

Frankie's Friend

I have no problem with people moving on and doing better then working at UPS. There are plenty of jobs that are much better.

Though when you come on here and act like a tool then a few months later tell us how you landed a 190k job with no experience. Yeah we are going to rag on you.
He's probably @Dragon 's boss now.